The Bride, Dressed In White

An excited but graceful smile plastered on her face as her divine hazel eyes averted its gaze from the ground to her groom that grinned from ear to ear seeing his beauteous bride, aborden in a stunning white dress that flowed down the aisle unaware of the crumbling dirt beneath its patterned silk material.

Various colors of red, pink and blue flowers all gathered in a bouquet, all for the bride, even the golden orb in the sky wanted to see a pleasing smile on her angelic light-toned face. The white patterned veil she wore covered the blush that slowly crept onto her cheeks.

Everyone admired this beauty that walked down the well decorated aisle. Some even wish to have all that she has possessed now, maybe before, and maybe some for the future. The emotions of feeling insecure and nervousness course her veins as she was never used to being the center of attention.

"How can I do this?" She questioned herself silently, the imperfections belonging to her were now beginning to taunt her, mercilessly.

"No, I must carry on. I must do this!" She fought, a determined look came upon her features.

Titling her chin up, the bride to be made her way towards her future, and never looking back, as it is her day, to be the brightest of them all, walking down the aisle, to be a new wedded bride.