Chapter 18 (END)

(a/n : i can see it ending 🥺🥺😭😭😭)

"i.. * sniffs* cant control my body kyla..."

he mumbles as he paced around in the store room. Kyla remained quite, with a hander kerchief stuffed in her mouth, deep dark circles around her wet eyes.

"there is.. There is this.. This sudden jabbing pain inside my heart... As if someone is stabbing me... But internally. I am in pain kyla... Why dont you see it!!!" tae aggressively screamed, hands pushing random boxes thst were present in the dusty room, making kyla flinch in her seat.

" its not normal for me to see my criminal father... Its not normal to let my body work the way i dont it to work!!! Every night i wake up... Seeing the same old nightmares of my dad chocking me to death! Its not normal!" tears uncontrollably rolled down his dilated pupils.

Why was he explaining things now? Was he scared of hurting kyla? Was he panicking that things might go to worse scenario? Was he scared of someone? WAS HE REGRETTING SOMETHING?... Well for now all kyla could process in her mind was that she needed her pills and she needed to survive. She was scared of him. Where in past, his presence brought peace to her depressed life, now only brought negative thoughts. Her hands stopped bleeding, just like her tears and her love for him.

She tried to speak but it got muffled by the piece of cloth in her mouth.
He noticed it and carefully removed it, shocking her in the process.

" w-why. That's all i want to know."

"why what kyla? You do know that i am risky for you.... I am scared of myself too." he replied softly, now holding that same box that he threw when he barged in her house.

She cries out now " what has happened to you!!! You weren't like this?! Did someone do or say anything to you??? This... Wounding me then locking me up... Then the reek from your house, suspicious boxes around you... You keeping things away from me.... Is only making me suspect you! "

" * gasp * no no kyla dont cry.... I cant help it! "

" cant help what tae?? Look around you.. Look at me... Look what have you done... "

" it.. It wasn't me... I swear! It was.... " he choked and screamed, the heated room making him sweat even more.... His dilated pupils becoming clearer, lips curving up... A devilish grin painted on his heaet shaped lips.

" ME " a deep voice that seemed unfamiliar to kyla, yet tae was the one who's lips spoke .

"I DID. I KILLED -

" u did what?!!! "

" SHUT UP AND LISTEN! " that deep voice boomed in the closed room.

" YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME. YOU WILL BE MY LAST SWEET REVENGE. MY LOVE. OTHERS WERE WATER DROPS TO MY FIRE OF REVENGE. YOU'LL BE THE COLD ICE TO IT. "the grin grew wider.
She shivers under his stare. Demon. He looked like a demon in disguise.

" e-explain me... I - we will work it out... Everything will be all right.. Trust m-

"CUT IT OUT. TELL ALL THESE SWEET PICK UP LINES TO HIM. CUZ THESE DONT WORK ON ME. WELL WELL... U BEING MY LAST REVENGE... I'LL TELL YOU ONE LIL SECRET" he stood near her ear to speak

"I CAN USE BOTH OF MY HANDS EQUALLY. HAHA FUNNY TALENT ISN'T IT?"

"but i've never seen you use your left hand-"