Chapter 17

( a/n : * sits quietly *)

"t-tae... You are not you... You are crazy!! Go away! Move!! Move!!".

"hushhhhhhh" he softly cooed as he gently caressed the sharp knife on her fingers.

"st-stop tae?!! Why are you suddenly behaving like this!! Stop stop!! Aaah!"

He deepened the knife on her ring finger, gashing out a scar on it.

"hahahaa... You.. You scream like her!!"

"lik-like who.?? Tae, please come out of your trance!! Please i beg you... You are scaring me tae!!"

"Like my mom.. Haha... Owww.. Kyla you are seeing your boyfriend's real side! Aren't you happy??"

He swiftly slashed on her arm as she let out a cry in pain while blood dripped down her hand.

" i wont need a container hhaha.. Freessshhh!!!"

he chirped before placing his left hand index finger on her wound. Then used the blood to draw a stoke on the white canvas, he brought from his home. And duh, he used the back door.. Cuz the front door had people continuously keeping their eyes on.

" tae.. How l-long have you been painting like this... You r disgusting me.".

"oh.. I dont remember... Maybe when he died? Hahaha who cares? I get my revenge and get to enjoy!"

"what kind of re-revenge?"

Kyla kept talking while she tried to untie her rope.

"revenge from my mom... How... Dare... She leave me?? Who does she think she is huh?? Who ever leave their family... Deserve painful death!"

"are.. Are You a murderer tae?" 'yes' she screamed internally... She was able to untie her rope!

"oh.. No.. But.. You might wanna tie it up again." he said while smirking and placing the knife near her  neck.

"how?" shoot.. The mirror!. She internally face palmed.

She started to fumble with her rope to which tae huffed and went to tie it himself.

"i remember how sweetly you used talk to me.. But now"

She immediately stood up and smashed a vase on his head.. He yelped and fell on the ground.
She started to run and felt a stinging pain on her leg, he lied their smiling... His right hand threw a knife at her leg. Her leg was bleeding. Shit.

"i must slit your throat!" he growled as he held his head with his left hand.

"no no  no no" she tried to limp and run to her front door, but got dragged back to the back door of her house.

- police station -

"mr. Jeon! It isnt Mr. Kim's doing! We must go!"

"what??"

"we have to visit him. He is the only one."

Jimin rushed and jungkook was clueless... But seeing the urge and the panicked expression on jimin's face he stood up to call for his team.
They were about to leave when the small 10 year old child stood up from her bench while hugging the stuffed bear soft toy.

"where.... Where are you going hyung?"

" umm... Yoonsuh ah... We are going to catch a bad guy! And umm punish him for doing bad things, stay here ok? " jungkook bent down and patted her head.

" but... I wanna go with hyung and look for mom. "

her grip around the toy tightened.

"ya... Yoonsuh ah, didn't i tell you that your mommy is now.. Well a star? She'll meet you later.. Hmm? We are right now in hurry and-
" but but... I'll stay with this noona... I wont miss behave, dont wanna make mommy angry. "

He only sighed in stress and agreed.

(a/n : vote and comment?? 🥺🥺🥺)