Chapter 4

(a/n : short chapter warning!!!)

" so mr. Park, enlightened enough?".. The shorter man grinned and nodded his head.

"yeas sir.. According to this murder case... The killer doesn't like ladies."

"yup. And please could you bring me the case no. 42 file? I need to write down some records in this file."

"sure sir"

Jimin enters the file room, full of files.. That hold heartbreaking, skin chilling cases through out the years. He was new so he started to check all the shelves to find the no. 42 file. Later he realised, that each 15 shelves have 105 files.. So he'll have 15 of no. 42 files to look for mr. Jeon's no. 42 file. Damn that's gonna take a lot of time.

Another time skip to when he found 14 no. 42 files... Where is the other one?.... He panicked and started to look for the 15th file, to his dismay.. He was unable to find it. That's when he stood up with a great force and bumped his head on the 13th shelf and something fell on his head with a smacking sound.

'owww' he said while rubbing his hand on his head as he bent down to pick up a rusty musty dusty file.

His face was glowing.

Cuz duh he found the 15th no. 42 file!! Who's appearance was old and covered in thick dust layer.

"how old is this?? Damn this dust layer is thicc." (💀)

he chuckled after listening to himself. Curiosity took over him and he opened the file and read it for a while when mr. Jeon himself coughed as he stood on the doorway...

"mr. Park are you done reading it?"

Jimin was shocked and nervously placed all 15 no. 42 files on the desk and bowed to mr. Jeon... And speedily walked away.

"oh gosh... That was something" jimin said to himself.

(a/n : nah but, i feel insecure of this story!! Even the prev ver of this story made me feel cringe.... * sighs * pls suffer a lil...)