Chapter 3

Under construction yall. Hold on!!!
Actually
Please be
Obedient and
Let me do some
Operation on this
Garbage story
I sincerely apologise
So please please wait... Copy that
Everyone?
🙇‍♀️
🙇‍♀️
🙇‍♀️
🙇‍♀️

Sorry i got distracted while making acronyms for apologise...
I am such a bad author lol...
..................................................................................
{ a/n : ngl... I kinda like that acronym.. So i'll keep that mssg... Still doesn't change the fact that i am a bad author :( }

Kyla was depressed. She was depressed the day before and she will be depressed even the next day.
She didn't take drugs tho....not yet.
She bothered herself to walk out of her house once in awhile before.. But nowadays she didn't even find the motivation to go to kitchen. Now you wont find it normal, if a depressed girl carries a knife with herself all days.. Even when she is at home.

Ding dong!
Ding dong!

"hey! Open the door!!!"

Groaning she threw her door keys down to the person who was yelling her name. The voice owned by her boyfriend, even if it was a stranger, she could bother less.... She didn't give a fck if she were to die/ get murdered.
.......

"I dont get it kyla... Why are you in depression, where that bitch should be the one in depression!"

Tae said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"you dont get it... I have seen her everyday. The trauma, the screams.. I have heard it all."

It didn't bother taehyung if she didn't open up about her parents... Cuz he did same for his father. Tae also found himself caring about her more for being so similar to him.. He didn't face depression, but his dark past traumas matched with her's. Hence, sometimes they remained quiet being in the same room, just spacing out about the past memories, tae spaced out sometimes unlike kyla. Other university students passed comments like ' they dont match', 'not so match made in heaven', 'i can take care of tae more than that depressed chicken can' and so on... But they ignored it. Dont worry, they weren't bullied... Just a lil bit criticised that's it, now who doesn't face criticism in their life?
They had some friends too, named as JIN, NAMJOON, HOBI AND SUGA. Just friends, not too close... Like hi and hellos during class and sometimes group activities. Taehyung was more verbal so he often met up with them and might even invite and go to their home for parties, but not kyla.

This girl wasn't creepy, neither was she rude... She was just unbothered by her surroundings... She even had a fight with tae 2 weeks ago where she wasnt bothered when he mentioned about break ups.. Later he did apologise to her and did accept that he said the break up thing out of anger... Till now they are cool. Now its a mystery that, was she really bothered or not... She doesn't have much expressions other than that blank face.
Kyla seemed boring and seemed jobless, but nah bro you r wrong, she did have a hobby... Dont be surprised come on... A depressed person can have a hobby too. Although that hobby too was boring * chuckles *.... News paper cutouts... Yes that was her hobby, pretty boring right?.
But also a good way to keep up with current affairs tho..
Children are often told in schools to do this at their home, none of them does it.Nowadays she isn't keeping up with her hobby, her excuse being

'the serial murder case has taken over the whole news paper, and i cant cutout the same old shits and paste the same news in my journal? Nothing new cheh.'

Currently, kyla was surfing through news channels as she layed on her territory like a ded queen. Taehyung had refused to come to her house as he was busy with his photography studio.

"ugh... I wanna throw up... But i am lazy to walk up to the bathroom... Ugh.. I dont wanna clean up too... Ugh... I dont wanna throw up... Ugh... Throw up please go back to my tummy and stay calm will u?"
After realising, "oh hell, am I talking to myself? God, am i depressed?"

She pressed the remote button only for a channel to pop up where a psychiatrist had come to a show and was giving advices - " yes you are. And u need to get rid of depression."

It felt as if the psychiatrist had heard her question and was answering her.
She sighed and finally stood up only to sit back as her head spun.... It happens when u sit for too long,so explains the current situation a lot.

"i'll check up on him! Yes... I am bored too. Tv, u stay like this ok? No no sleeping ~ ugh.. Am i again speaking to a non living thing?"

-"yes and that's a symptom for depression, and u should get rid of it."

"nah, i need to switch this thing off. U are haunting me tbh!!"

-"depression usually makes on think so- * switched off *"

"yeah that's better. Peace in my world huh"

Kyla walked out of her house... It took 15 mins for her to reach her destination, again to be shocked.
The studio was closed with a notice reading -
CLOSED FOR THIS MONTH.

"now where the hell was he going all these time? Mostly, where the hell is he right now?"

(a/n : lmao i am a noob writer... Also, you'll find some small chapters and some big chapters, hehe)