Chapter 11

( a/n : i am lazy enough to edit and correct my typos.... Pls  ignore it ig....)

"sir.. Oh you are back..."

jimin walked in his office with  his phone in his hand. Dont worry readers.. There's a reason why this phone is getting spotlight.

"uh yeah, my superior allowed me to reopen the case, that old hag is corrupted as fuck, but anyways... Also found another body... She was murdered yesterday night.. Poor her, she even has a 10 year daughter who with so much desperation wanted to fing her mommy and make her proud. "

" woah, that's a lot of information... Sir you got more information right here" he waved his phone in the air.

" oh right.. What were you investigating anyways?"

So the thing is jimin had his hand in his pocket all along... Because he was recording the whole scene. He slowly leans on the wall, facing jungkook as he began to explain everything.

"so, he is our first suspect?"

Jimin hummed but... " sir, got another suspect too."

"who?!!"

" his girlfriend who is a depression victim and also  A LEFTY. I saw her slam the door with her left hand when she was furious."

"oh my god thanks for the lead jimin! Now we gotta..." he turns his chair in 360 ° circle like kids do on the rotating chairs.

" look for mr. Prisley who handled this no. 42 file case. And the mafia leader.... Wonder where they are."

"dont worry sir... I've got sources."

" cool then mr. Park... Lets get it!"

- Seoul University -

His worn out shoes dragged on the hard and rough surface of the road, if you saw him... You would freak out cuz he looked like a zombie, pale skin, with a guitar hung on his small shoulder, eyes droopy but if you piss him off.. Then those eyes can kill you. All day were same for him and he was done with his life, even depression was scared of him.. So he was just lazy if you can say. Now he was on his way to his secret place when someone stopped him by his shoulder. He turned around like an old grandpa, but would beat one into a pulp if one had an ill intention, but he didn't cuz he knew this person.

" hey hyung..." he barely spoke thinking that he might loose too much of his energy.

"hey yoon- i mean suga."

Now that code name sent him in alert mode.

"its yoongi in public you dumb police man!!" he whisper shouted. Pulling the blond police into an alley.

"oh well now, i had to call you that to turn your alert mode on.. So suga. I need. Your help." jimin whispered.

"bro if you r tired of your job then i can set you up for some drug shit.. But dont ask me for job, its hella risky there."

"no silly, i need information... I heard that the bar where you work at.. Many drug dealers as such, usually do there dealing business?"

" oh hell yeah its famous for it.. Many underground mafias go there to pick girls and smack drugs on the tables. Oh well i know many of em... Even got drug dealing offers.. But i took non, atlast i am a clean boy who loves producing and rapping in a bar."

"cool now get back to your work.. Look for the Bruno gang."

"but hyung.. They have been underground for many years and this gang is dormant now.. Although i might know one of this gang's worker. We dont talk about bruno~~"

"yes we will talk about bruno. And you'll bring him to us. Got it?"

"k. Peace out." yoongi left in his own pace.

(a/n : we dont talk about bruno no no no no ~~~ we dont talk about BRUNO~~~~!!!!)