Chapter 6

(a/n :  uhu... I felt lazy to change the pic.)

After walking and refreshing his mind, he went back to his office.

"you good mr. Park?" mr. Jeon asked while writing something in his record.

"y-yah.. No.. Sir."

"huh?"

"sir.. That file.. That dirtiest no. 42 file, contains a closed case... I think the recent case matches with it. So i freaked out."

Mr. Jeon scoffs before opening the file and scrunches his nose.

"hmm the killing pattern seems awfully similar. But this case is pretty old and was closed years ago before i got my post here."

The report read that the killer was a middle aged man, whose wife left him and his son... So the man couldn't take the pain of losing his wife and started to murder. His victims had one thing in common tho, they were either divorced /heartbroken.
After acquiring such an information, both the policemen stayed quite and then proceeded to read further... The man was imprisoned and later sent to the mental hospital of Seoul...but there was something even more surprising information, That man was in contact with Seoul's biggest mafia gang... And went missing from the mental hospital never to be found. His name was - Kim Insu.  Born in 15th may 1960.

After that page, some more informations were missing, such as his family details and all and his address too.

"should we re open the case?" jimin asked

"let me ask my superior, for now you go back to your desk, i'll leave right now to talk to my superior." saying so Mr. Jeon left the premises with the file.

Jimin sighed and went back to his desk, after a while a familiar face walks in... Pale skin with deep dark circles and with a messy head.

" um- oh! Its u! " she exclaimed.

" hi we meet again? " jimin chuckled.

" yeah i guess... " she murmured.
" please take a seat, and tell me... What's your name? "

" i am kyla. "

" sub Officer Park Jimin " both stood up and shook their hands... God that felt awkward for jimin.

" so i think, i am being followed. " was the first thing she could muster.

" do you suspect anyone? "

" i... Dont know? "

" hmm... What about your parents?"

" i, umm.. They are divorced... And my mom is a-actually in.. I am sorry but i dont usually speak about them with anyone... Although all i have is my boyfriend."
the last words came out as whisper.

Jimin nodded " its ok, go on.. Even if i am an officer, but i did study psychology and keep my patience unlike my superior " both chuckled at that.

" well, she is in jail. "

" uhu, written, for what reason exactly? "

jimin sat straight right now, leaning more on his table.

" she, she used to beat my father. And was an addict... She had depression too.... "

Jimin hummed and -" by any chance do you have depr-

"yes, i do. I was a music major... But stopped going to uni recently due to increas in depression i guess.."
kyla spoke softly and slowly.. Slower than she usually spoke... Cuz she was feeling sick that morning for no reason. Something just felt off that morning.

" i see kyla.. Um well you did mention that you have a boyfriend.. Where is he? He did not come with you?"

Kyla's grip on the table increased.

"i-i.. Well he.. I didn't feel like telling him..."

" dont panic, its just a chatting session you can think it as... Ok? Also, does he know that you r being stalked?"

Kyla remains quite for a while, guess she was trying to recollect her memories..

"oh um, that day when we bumped... Yeah that day i was telling him that i met u and that someone might be stalking me... But he kinda got freaked out on of you being a police officer.. So our chat ended.. We had dinner and i went back home."

"but - um oh well i see.. As a boyfriend he chose to think of  a police officer and not about your stalker, nice. Wasn't it yesterday?... Yep it was... And where do you live?"

"um.. Yes yesterday... I am his neighbour."

"ok ok noted too.. Since you dont suspect anyone, i'll questioning your boyfriend too ok?"

"fine i think.. Oh well can i request you something?"

"sure."

(a/n : i dunno too many terms in this type of cases.. Like the file names and all... * sighs * i still think i should just drop this crap....)