Chapter 10

Tae was alert now.

" blood? Oh blood!! Right i will cook chicken for tonight's dinner that's why... Its freshly cut meat. "

" hah.. Any special occasion? "

" umm yeah.. I just accomplished something..."

"what? You can say to me you know... I wont judge you"

"of course you wont judge me, instead you'll suspect me, Mr. Undercover officer. But i did complete painting something. So that's what i accomplished."

" cool." jimin replied while he caressed the kitchen counter with his index finger.
Where as tae kept looking down where jimin's shoe's tip was almost touching the sharp weapon.

Jimin turned and flashed a smile and walked away towards the door, and tae let out a deep breath thst he didn't know he was holding in.

" so mr.tae meet you soon?"

" umm... As an police officer? Then nope. And if as a buddy then you are always welcome ~~"
he delightfully chirped.

"we'll see about that though... Because next time.. We might meet in different location, if you know what i meant... Ahaha" and he left.

Tae hurriedly ran around the house to look for a good place to diposit the bloody stuffs.

"panicking much son?? "

"huh?!! Who.. Who are you??"

"oh... You are still sleeping aren't you?"  an elderly man walks out of his room chuckling slightly.

"who a- its YOU?!! why are you here again? Leave! Leave i said!!"

"chill chill.. Its not like you are seeing me for the first time... You BOTH have seen me...".

"s-shut up.. Our VISITING HOURS hasn't started yet..."

"u... So i saw that your depressed lil girlfriend knows about you not opening the studio... That day-

" that day after meeting you at our meeting place... When i was returning, i saw her outside my studio.... So i ran back as fast as i could... And took a quick bath... Otherwise ur cover would have blown! So old man, Dont ever step in my house."

"jeez.. As if last time i didn't almost choke you on your bed."

"i- what?"

"cheh... No point in explaining... You are still unaware of HIM. hahaha... But remember. YOU CAN NEVER BE ME HOWSOEVER YOU CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY. SON."

The older man walked away. Tae was utterly confused, but he could feel his face muscle move... He was smiling?.

He looked at himself in the mirror, his reflection was smiling... Where as his brain was unaware of it.. He felt weird, like how can a person smile when there was no happy thing to smile about???. Tae was shooked. His hands trembling as it grazed over his curved lips, immediately scrunching his face as he tasted something metallic. BLOOD. Eyes slowly going down to his hands seeing blood on them, he screamed. He screamed till his throat went sore.. Till he was crouching and tucking his head under his arms, resting his head on his kness as he cried non stop.

"some... Something is happening to me... I feel disgusting."

(a/n :   .    .    .    .    .   )