Chapter 2

(a/n : sorry for late updates... This re editing changed the direction of my story that i had originally planned....)

"What's the update? "

The man walks towards the morgue with long strides.. Authoritative figure, black fluffy hair, with a not so fluffy expression. Seriousness dripping from his face.

"good morning mr. Jeon... For this case i' ll be assisting u. Now, according to the forensic records, victim's age might be from 20 to 25 or 26 to 35.. As the body has faced  inflation cuz we found it late. "

Another man responded, who was following the black hair man, he was shorter in comparison to the serious man.

" mr. Park, i need the full record... Today might be your first day, but not for me and not for this case. This case has been the reason for my sleepless nights. We must find the culprit asap."

The shorter man bowed " sorry mr.jeon... The victim suffered trauma . Victim's body contains a slit throat with 3 stab marks on her belly, her face was painted with her own blood and a delicate smiley face drawn on her right cheek...... Fingers were cut so we couldn't find any fingerprint evidence and the nose was terribly smashed... The slit is older than the stab mark... Doctors suspects that the murderer stabbed her after she suffered suffocation due to slit throat. The murderer is left handed. "

The taller man came to a halt in front of his office.

" any assault? R*pe or such? "

-" no sir... The body has some minor injuries indicating that the victim's body was dragged. "

" ok... And?? "

-" oh! And sir, the forensic department also stated that it might be another murder under the serial murder case... Since i just came here from busan i am not enlightened enough about it. "

Mr. Jeon takes his seat and gives a thick file to mr. Park.. Saying him to have a quick read during his break.
So you see, police department is always packed up with people with their diff crimes, complaints and what not. But mr. Park, Park jimin being a newbie got a lil break where he gave a quick read to the case file, shivering while doing so.

Basically the case contains a number of muders done in same patterns... Being suspected as serial murders done by the same person.
Now this type of murder might not send shivers to you, but the number times this happened did send shivers even to the police officers. The way the bodies were disposed weren't normal too you see, like sometimes near construction sites or sometimes near abandoned areas.

(a/n : i seriously dont know what i am writing.)