At the same time, Akiri had gotten behind the Templar unnoticed and started to run towards the creature, going for the finishing blow. Leaping up, he stabs both his sword into the back of the creature, penetrating his blades deep into its flesh.

Akiri: Burst!

His swords began to glow bright and released an explosive burst of energy, exploding the creature into pieces, ultimately killing it as Kiana and the others looked at him with an impressed look on their faces.

System: Stage five; passed. Loading stage six...

Akiri: Good work everyone. Let's keep this up, team

Mei: Right!

Kiana: Hmph! I'll help you just this one time

Bronya: The Bronya will assist the best she can

They then proceeded to fight their way through the simulations, now united as a team as each of them coordinated their attacks, covering each other's backs.

System: Stage seven; passed

Although the simulations get more difficult with each advancements, they steamrolled through the harder stages with no trouble, killing every wave of Honkai beasts in their way.

System: Stage nine; passed

Eventually, the four of them had gotten to the final stage of the trials.

System: Loading final stage

The computerised voice echoes through the arena as a massive horde of Honkai beasts materialized in front of them. They noticed that the monsters are a mix of every Honkai beasts they've faced in the last nine stages. Archangels, Cassiels, Chariots, Knights and a single Templar.

Kiana: Alright! Just one more

Akiri: Yeah. We kill off the other ones first, leave the Templar for last

Mei: Got it!

Up at the observation room, both Himeko and Theresa now had impressed smiles on their faces, watching them working closely together to clear out the simulated monsters.

Theresa: Looks like they've found their rhythm. Their teamwork is much more closely-knit now

Himeko: Yeah

They kept watching as the team fought through the hordes of enemies.

Akiri: Kiana, watch your left!

Kiana: I know!

Mei: Bronya-chan, stay close to me

Akiri and Mei are in front, taking on most of the enemies while Kiana and Bronya stayed close behind them, providing cover fire and support. And after a few minutes of gruelling battles, they killed off all of the enemies and took down the Templar, achieving victory for Squad V.

System: Final stage; passed. Congratulations

Mei: We... We did it...?

Mei asked in between breaths as she and the others are recovering from the exhaustion.

Akiri: Yeah... We did it

Kiana: Yes! We passed! We passed the test!

Kiana shouted as she jumped in excitement and she went to hug Mei from behind with a wide grin on her face.

Himeko: They did it

Theresa: Yeah. Yeah they really did

The two observers had a mix of shocked and impressed looks on their faces as they watch the squad celebrate their victory.

Fracturization (Honkai Impact X OC/Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें