Chaper 10: anxiety of brotherly love

Dream Pov: I feel as my brothers grib tightens around my throat and he smiles and laughs.

It scared me but-

He was also crying...

Suddenly he goes flying off me as ink tears him away from me, throwing him to the ground.

I flinch as I see this happen and stand up quickly. despite being light headed.

"Ink!!!! Dont throw him!!"

"He was choking you!"

"I dont care!!! Hes been hurt enough in his life!!"

"And you havent!?"

"Shut up! At least i had you guys here for me. He didnt!" I try to run past ink to my brother, who was now getting up, but I failed due to ink grabbing me.

With his other hand he uses his brush to send pink paint at nightmare, turning into strings and tieing him up.

As soon as this happens, more tears begin to flood down nights face.he suddenly seems weak and scared..

Just like that day when he ate the apple. . . -

"Brother-" he begs "help me please! I'm sorry! Dont let them hurt me!"

I feel something rise is me, seeing him look genuinely terrified.

I suddenly elbow ink in the face hard, causing him to start bleeding from the nose and let go of me. I rush over to the crying nightmare and use a dagger that I have to cut the strings. He hugs me and I hug back. Whispering to him comforting words.he sobs into my chest.. but it slowly turns to laughter.

And eerie laughter

Suddenly theirs a yell from both sci and ink

"DREAM!!" I turn and suddenly a pain enters my back and i scream slightly. I look to see nightmare grabbed my other dagger and was going to impale my soul but I turned so he missed.

He giggles and takes the knife out of my back and let's go of me. Getting up. I stumble up. And ink helps me stand.

Nightmare laughs as he claws at his scull.

"Brother- what's happened to you!?" I yell, on the verge of tears.

"I'm helping you..! Remember..?"

He laughs loudly

"You always says we should always he their for eachother right..? Yet you left me! You killed me! YOUR the reason I died!"

He giggles slightly

"So, I'll be their for you like you where for me. By killing you just like YOU. DID. ME."

He says with a smile. His eyelights seem to shrink with insanity and I feel myself finally start to break down. Ink pulls me close in comfort.

Ink starts whispering to me quietly

"Dont listen to him dream. Hes insane. This isnt your brother. We can find a way to make him sane again time. But its gonna hurt to watch him like this. And I know you dont want to, but you have to leave him alone. He'll hurt you otherwise. We can keep him in the room we kept currupted in. Alright..?"

I look at my brother who was smiling widely as he wiped my blood off the dagger.

Inks right.

This isnt the brother I know..

My brother is kind..