Chapter 4: memories

Dream pov:

Flashback

I looked at the small paper in front of me. Ink had taken me to the doodle sphere. A gold area with aus in the forms of papers hanging on strings. Ink had brung me to a new aus paper he created. It was a blank paper with no name. I just looked at ink confusedly and he just smiled.

"Umm.. I dont think I understand.." I say

He gives a small laugh.

"Well...

I created this au. Its empty. Only an underground. No surface, and no monsters. It's a finished au though. But theirs something special about this au.

Anyone that enters this au will loose the ability to teleport or open portals. It's not permanent, and it only lasts around 10 minutes. But that's plenty time for what we found out." He states proudly

"We..?"

"Oh! Yea.. sorry.. forgot to tell you. I was talking to sci and we did some tests about aus and stuff." He smiles innocently

I stiffen slightly. Why would he experiment on au's..?

"O-oh.. alright..!" I state.

"Well anyway!" He states, changing the topic "I want you to do me a favor. Use your positivity magic on the paper."

"What..? Why?"

"Just do it! I promise its fine!"

I look at the paper anxiously. Ink wouldnt hurt his own aus right? I'm just overthinking. Its fine..

I raise my hands to the blank paper and slowly send a small stream of positivity into the paper.

My soul tingles as I feel a sudden small burst of positivity in an au.

Wait...

"Do you feel it?" Ink asks with a grin

I look at him with shock

"After some research, sci said that you should be able to spread positivity through the aus papers. And if that's right.. then we can use this to our advantage..!" He smiles an almost mischievous grin. "Nightmare gets hurt with to much positivity right..? So if we wait for him to visit the au, which he cant leave, then use your magic on the paper, then nightmare will be down for the count! All we have to do is get past his gang and grab him. I made it to where you and me only can teleport in and out freely, so we can take him once hes weak and knock him out. Then we can question him and maybe even run some experiments!"

"Experiments!???????? I understand hes our enemy, but we shouldnt experiment on him! That's wrong!" I yell but get cut off by ink.

"Dream calm down! We're not going to hurt him! Just get a magic or blood sample and examine it. Those types of experiments..!"

I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding.

"Oh.. alright.. that's fine.. so.. how do we get him into the au-" I suddenly freeze as I feel a sudden negative aura in the same au I just sent to the positivity to. I watch as ink looks at the aus paper and smile.

"Well well well

Looks like hes already their.~"

End of flashback

Is stared at the uncontious king of negativity. A small crack was in his skull from where ink had hit him with his brush in the fight that was happening just moments before, but had been 'healed' by his goop. I'm suprised his healing still work when hes uncontious. His hands where chained behind his back, that was connected to a metal device around his neck that stopped his magic flow slightly. Making it to where he was still alive, seeming how monsters run on magic, but got rid of enough to where he couldnt spawn attacks or his tendrils.