I sure can if I get my $500 cosplay charge.

Hehe go on El I'll give Tanya the money for you to shop.

El showed to his work bedroom dressed in nerd clothes he picked from the local thrift pocketing the rest of the money for groceries for his sister's visit.

El tucked in his stripped shirt placing five pen's in his left breast pocket.

He adorned suspender's one was up and one down. Last he completed the look with black horn rimmed glasses.

He opened his college text books leaving them around adding a poster of Einstein and the chemical chart. He put out small smoke bomb's in beaker's around the room.

His laptop and tablet glowed when she knocked on his door.

El wearing white socks and black converse with high water's walked to the door cracking it yes?

The woman smiled I'm here to see El? Who? She grinned Jefferson?

Yes ma'am El opened the door come in please. He pulled her chair before she sat he grabbed his text book sitting it on his lap not looking at her.

What's your name ma'am? Lisa.

Very beautiful name lisa derived from hebrew dating back to the bible meaning God's promise.

She smiled that's correct I'm impressed most people don't know that.

I study language and it's origin teaches you a lot about human's and their backgrounds.

Lisa touched El he jumped the book flying off his lap.

I'm sorry he fell to the floor to pick it up the pens flying everywhere.

Lisa bent down on all fours pulling a pen from under the bed when she turned around El was in her face.

Lisa went to remove his glasses he looked down as she did it.

Your eyes are a beautiful shade of brown. Thank you they are like my...my mother's as she pushed his suspender's off his shoulder.

El popped up sitting on the bed nervously. Lisa sat with him continuing to undress him pulling his shirt to him wearing a white under shirt with H20 on it.

He held his arms up she pulled the shirt off him he refused to make eye contact.

Jefferson would you like to take off my blouse? Yes ma'am please.

She raised his hand putting it on her chest El began to tremble making Lisa wet as fuck.

Oh...okay he unbuttoned the tiny buttons slow and nervously revealing a sexy lace black bra her nipples extended through the lace.

El smiled laughing with an annoying snort added which made lisa laugh out loud.

Lisa turned can you undo me please?

El clumsily unsnapped the bra real slow running his hand up her spine soft past the nape of her neck while breathing heavily on her allowing warm air to leave his nose to the middle of her spine.

Tiny hair stood to attention for him on her entire body.

When El saw the tiny hair rise he knew she was ready to fuck.

Stand up baby. El did as commanded Lisa unbuttoned his pants his dick pushing and throbbing to get out.

Lisa unzipped him slow pulling everything down at once his fat fifteen inch monster popping out saluting her.

Lisa put her mouth on his tip while rubbing his chest feeling him up. El covered his face with both hand's smiling staying in character making her want him more.

Lisa got on his bed in all fours her fat split begging for him. She was clean shaven the candle light revealing her glistening pussy.

I'm...Im sorry what do I do? Come behind me baby El climbed on the bed behind her his dick pushing on her ass cheeks.

Baby? Yes ma'am? Push it in the hole. You're sure ma'am? Yes baby. Okay El pushed in deep and hard fucking her whole life up.

He grinded deep rolling his hips around lisa grabbed her own hair Oh god..fuck yes baby keep doing it like that please.

Like that ma'am? Yes b...ayy..by yes. El slapped her ass opening it he spat on her asshole rimming her with his thumb while he fucked her good and deep.

Her pussy was so tight El had to take him mind to another place.

He held his breath stopping blood flow to his dick causing it to soften a little.

Lay down Jefferson this way? Pointing to the top of the bed. No with you feet on the floor and your back on the bed.

Lay on his back while lisa slipped him inside riding. El looked at the ceiling shyly.

Look at a woman when she is pleasing you baby give her eye contact is this your first time?

Yes...ma'am I'm sorry. Don't be sorry let me teach you. El fondled her clit while while she rode holding his longest finger in one place with a finger toothbrush on it.

Everytime she down stroked her clit hit his finger with the rubber finger tooth brush.

She shook uncontrollably El sat up holding her waist he bounced her up and down off him with her ass cheeks wide open.

She got up what now El asked? What do you want to do? He looked shy whispering in her ear you're sure?

El shook his head eagerly he put his head at the foot of the bed she sat on his face he tongue fucked her finger her clit.

When she was sensitive and tried to get up he held her on his face forcing the tsunami he caused to flood his face mouth nose and hair.

Lisa bent over again this time on the bed's edge. Stand up do the same you did the first time.

He went in tearing her pussy up from the back he was relentless and gave her no break.

He dug and fucked dipped and rolled up in the sweet tight pussy. El moved his dick side to side then up and down trying to loosen her tight box with no success.

He realized he needed his wife's pussy to feel exactly like that fuckable pussy that never gets loose.

I'm ready for you Jefferson. Ma'am? Still pounding her ass turing red and bruised from the fucking she was getting.

Cum baby. Oh, where do you want it? In my mouth baby tell me when okay? Yes ma'am El didn't want it to last he loved her fucking pussy he could if stayed at least fourty more minutes fuck he thought.

He reached a wet corner now ma'am! Pulling out she jerked all of his creamy nut on his tongue and into his mouth.

Mmmm..mmmm she gagged sipping sucking and slurping him clean.

Lisa lay down patting the bed El lay next to her. Lisa lay on his chest falling fast asleep.

Her time was up El didn't have the heart to wake her. He left a note and a flower sorry ma'am I had to run early chemistry class.

I had a nice time you're beautiful.

Your's Jefferson.