"Oh yeah. That's the place I keep trying to remember when I stepped inside here a while ago. Her office is full of pink walls, and cat pictures." He chuckled.

"You never told me how you and the Weasley twins were so close." She spoke which made Draven nod a bit.

"Well, the twins always loved pranks and all, and one time they just made me part of their mischievous acts. I'm a fan of their pranks, and yeah that helped me cope a bit from what I'm feeling at that time." He reminisced and grinned. "Father told me to stay away from them since they are deemed to be blood traitors but you know me, I don't believe in those pureblood kinds of stuff."

Hermione nodded as Madam Pudifoot came with their order. They both indulged, and Draven couldn't believe that it tastes heavenly which made Hermione look at him saying 'I told you so.' They shared stories, and some personal stuff just like what first-day couples do on their dates. It felt like they were brought back the first time they become an item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their date at the tea shop, they went towards the Three Broomsticks where they find Theo, Harry, Ron, and Jasper had a good time.

"I think they won't be finding us," Draven whispered to her. "What do you say we go somewhere else while waiting for the sunset? Hm?"

"That's a great idea," Hermione said softly and they both silently slipped out of the pub.

They decided to go to the Shrieking Shack, the first place where Hermione got a bit drunk and well, kind of

"Do you remember that you brought me here, a bit drunk with Butterbeer?" He teased her. "You also confessed to me that time."

"I didn't confess... directly." She claimed which made Draven laugh. "Why?"

"I remember you said that you find me handsome." He chortled when he saw Hermione's face reddened a bit. "See?"

"I-It's because it's true..." She said to him. "But enough of that embarrassing moment."

"You also almost kissed me right there, on that very spot." Draven pointed to the ground, where he clearly remembered the moment, they both slipped from the snow. "I really wished that you would be kissing me that time."

Hermione laughed. "Well, it seems like that wasn't the right time yet."

"Yeah, and I'm happy that I got to wait for that right time." He said as the bushy browned-haired girl hugged him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally! The moment that you all have been waiting for! The Inter-house Quidditch Cup!" Seamus was the one who will be the game commentator for today.