Even now I'm already missing her. How fucked up could I be?

I can't stop thinking about her going to the party. My hands are slightly shaking. I think my knees are going to give up on me too.

I've never collapsed while working out, but I've already felt so drained right now. Mentally. Physically.

Would that boy approach her again?

Would he ask her to dance?

Would he put her hands on her skin?

These thoughts are playing inside my head, over and over again. There's nothing I'd rather do than snatch her out of the party, corner her against my car, and kiss her until her lips are bruised.

It's like I'm choked out of air, and I need her to breathe.

I can't pay attention to what Ash and Maya are talking about in the car

I can't pay attention to what Ash and Maya are talking about in the car. My mind is filled with Aiden and only Aiden.

It seems surreal that he was trying to kiss me and then disappeared out of the blue. What bothers my mind is why he wanted to kiss me in the first place.

I've heard from Ashton and Mr. Bennett that Aiden can't be romantically attracted to women anymore because of his inability to feel some emotions, so why did he want to kiss me?

Even though Aiden left me alone in the end,  I'd seen his expression, and it felt real.

It felt like he did want it to happen.

I'm holding my sweaty hands on my lap, trying to calm my heartbeat. All this time, I've always thought that Aiden only sees me as a family friend.

I've thought that he cares, really cares, because he would have done the same for his sister. Because we're actually a family.

Never in a million years have I thought that he would think of me differently.

I've never wondered about his protectiveness when it comes to the guys in my college, including Kai. But now after he almost kissed me, my mind is going crazy.

What if he was indeed jealous?

But he can't feel that, can he?

Would Mr. Bennett be able to explain what's happening here?

I shut my eyes, praying for these crazy thoughts to stop. It's nonsense.

Why would Aiden fall for me?

He's such an amazing man, and I'm just an ordinary girl.

I look nothing like his bride, Olivia, who is posh and elegant like a queen, who makes every man willing to kiss the ground she walks on.

Why is he making me feel this way?

I want to believe it. I want to believe that he sees me as a woman.