Chapter 38: Hailey

One month later from when her match was made official and Gionna had just woken up in her hotel room and she was sat up in her bed as she stretched and yawned.

Gionna then grabbed her phone and called her husband for morning chat before he starts driving to the hotel for the pay per view.

Adam: hello ?

Gionna: hi baby.

Adam: hey darlin', have you just woken up ?

Gionna: yeah, I'm just about to have a shower and then get some breakfast and a workout in before the show, what about you ?

Adam: well, I'm just doing some breakfast and then I'm also going to have a workout and then do the ranch chores before i make my way over to where you are.

Gionna: I can't wait to see you baby.

Adam: I can't wait to see you either darlin', it won't be long now until i see you.

Gionna: Logan and Pam say hi by the way.

Adam: ok, tell them i said hi next time you see them.

Gionna: I will baby.

Adam: so how are you feeling ?

Gionna: I'm feeling great, I'm going to have a great match and then we will be starting our new chapter in life together.

Adam: I love you so much, I hope you know that.

Gionna: I do know and I hope you know that i love you so much as well baby.

Gionna talked on the phone with Adam for a little bit longer before she went and had her shower and then went for a workout.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch and Adam had just had a shower after finishing the ranch chores for today.
He got changed and then sat on the couch with the dogs and the pig around him and petted them for a little bit before it was time for him to go and pack a suitcase and then drive to the hotel for the pay per view.

After petting the pets, he packed his suitcase and put it in the trunk of his charger and wrote a note of everything that needs to be done on the ranch while he and Gionna aren't there for the next couple of days.

He put the note on the dining table for his mother and father as they will be the ones to look after the ranch for the next couple of days.

He said goodbye to the dogs and the pig and locked the door behind him and put the spare key under the mat and got in his charger and drove to the hotel.

Meanwhile, Gionna had arrived at the arena with Dori and Sarah as she was travelling with them in Dori's car.

They got out of Dori's car and got their suitcases and made their way to their locker rooms and got into their ring gear.

Gionna had got into her ring gear and put a hoodie on for the time being.
She then went to catering and sat with Dori and Sarah and talked with them.
As Gionna, Dori and Sarah were talking, they were eventually joined by Thea, Pamela and Mercedes.

Thea, Pamela, Mercedes: hey girls.

Gionna, Dori and Sarah: hey.

They sat down and Thea started a conversation.

Thea: so Gionna, how are you feeling ?

Pamela: yeah, you're going to be going away for a little bit.

Mercedes: yeah, are you doing ok ?