Chapter 2: On the way

It was the next morning and Adam did his usual routine of waking up, taking a shower, getting changed, having breakfast, feeding and walking jaeger and then cleaning around his house.
After that, he decided to watch some videos on YouTube from one of his favourite channels called throttle house.

Adam: I love this channel, it's funny and they get to drive some of the coolest cars ever.

Just then, there was a knock at the door and Adam turned the tv off.

Adam thinks to himself "I wasn't expecting anyone" and opens the door to see that it was his friends jack, kim, ashleigh and kyle.

Jack: hey, what's up dude, how's it going ?

Adam: not much, how about you guys ?

Ashleigh: well, we just wanted to come and hang out with you if that's ok.

Kyle: yeah, I still have a rematch that's owed, I just know I can kick your ass at some wwe 2k.

Kim: yeah, trash talk worked in your favour last time, (gasp) oh wait, it didn't did it ?

Kyle mocked Kim in gibberish.
Then everyone laughed while Kim rolled her eyes followed by a chuckle

Adam: prepared to have your arse handed to you ..... again.

Kyle: yeah, yeah alright let's get on with it, two out of three ?

Adam: your on and since I beat you last time, I'll let you choose the match types.

Kyle: haha, big mistake Taylor, big mistake.

Adam: I'm going to choose edge, who are you going to lead to another loss at your hands?

Kyle: I'm choosing none other than.... your brother

Jack, Kim and ashleigh: ooooohhh damn

Adam: I'll still beat you though

Just over half an hour later, it had come down to one victory a piece and they were on their final match to decide who wins.

Kyle: ok Adam, it comes down to this, one on one, hell in a cell and I'm going to use shinsuke nakamura.

Adam: get ready to lose, because I'm choosing Adam cole.

Jack, Kim, ashleigh and Kyle: BAY BAY !

At the end of their 2k match...

Kyle looks to end it with a Kinshasa from shinsuke.

Kyle: looks like you're about to lose my friend.

Or so he thinks because Adam is about to reverse shinsuke's finisher.

Adam: not so fast

Adam then uses cole's finisher, last shot and pins shinsuke 1, 2, 3.

Adam: and once again i have won, although you are getting better at it because you had me beat a couple of times in that last match.

Kyle: I'm not even mad really because that was so fun.