Chapter 19: The Third Month And Father And Son Time

It was now coming up on the final couple of weeks of the the tour and Gionna was happy knowing that it wasn't going to be long before she sees Adam for the first time in a few months.

She had just come out of the shower and got changed and decided to take a selfie and post it on Instagram.

16,355 likes • liked by adam.taylor93 and 16,354 others

Yaonlylivvonce today's look.

See all 5,831 comments

itsmebayley nice outfit
        Yaonlylivvonce thanks girlie
natbynature cute outfit
        Yaonlylivvonce thank you nattie
adam.taylor93 hello there 😍😘
Yaonlylivvonce heyyy 🥰😉❤️

Gionna smiled at Adam's comment and liked and replied to it.
After that Gionna and Dori went to the arena where the show would be taking place.
Gionna and Dori made it to the arena and while they were walking backstage, Dori asked her a question.

Dori: how are you feeling ?

Gionna: I'm feeling pretty good thanks, why ?

Dori: the tour is nearly over.

Gionna: I know, it's been great but I'll be glad when it's over because then we've got some time off to do whatever for a couple of weeks, what are you going to be doing with your time off ?

Dori: I think I'll spend time with family and friends and my boyfriend too.

Gionna: how is it going with him ?

Dori: it's going pretty well, he's coming with me to meet the family.

Gionna: oh that's awesome, I'm happy for you.

Dori: thanks, when are you meeting the rest of Adam's family ?

Gionna: well we talked about after he went to the family barbecue because him and his mom talked about it and he said the next time they have a get together, he's asked me if i want to go.

Dori: do you ?

Gionna: oh definitely, I love that he wants me to meet his family, I'd love for him to meet my family too.

Dori: have you brought it up to him ?

Gionna: he said he'd love to meet my family before i had the chance to ask him, it's makes me so happy to hear him say that.

Dori: do you think your mom would like him ?

Gionna: of course she would, I've already told her about him and she says that she wants to meet him someday.

Dori: well that's something isn't it ?

Gionna: it is.

Dori: come on, let's go and see everyone before we have to get into our ring gear.