Chapter 4: A Day Out

Adam had woken up and gotten out of bed, then decided to go and have a shower and then get changed. He had a cup of coffee and some breakfast before heading out into the local town for a walk through a park. He did this every now and then jest because he liked the peace and quiet of walking alone and enjoying the scenery.
He had stopped to sit on the bench in front of a pond where there were some ducklings following their mother swimming around the pond.
Adam was thinking about today and what they would all be doing as a group.
Adam always likes to go into a town that he has never been to before and see if they have any music stores, and if they do, he goes in and checks out whatever they may have, obviously he would hope they have a good amount of metal music to choose from.
He daydreamed a little bit as he didn't notice that someone was trying to get his attention by waving at him.
As he came out of his daydream, he realises that it was Pamela on a morning run.
He went over to Pamela to see what she wanted.

Adam: hey Pam what's up ?

Pamela: nothing much just out on a morning run and i see you sat on the park bench looking out into the water, you look like you were pondering, is everything ok ?

Adam: yeah I'm ok, I'm just wondering what we're going to be doing later, and if there's any good music stores in town.

Pamela: well you'll get to see later won't you.

Adam: yeah, I just thought I'd take a walk now as well, I haven't been to this town before and I thought I'd have walk about before later.

Pamela: oh ok then, before i let you go, Gionna asked about you last night before we all went to our rooms. She was asking if you are ok because she overheard me and Logan talking about how yesterday was the first time in a while that we'd seen you that happy.

Adam: she doesn't know why though, does she ? Because if she going to know about it, it should come from me.

Pamela: no, I'd said to her that you'll tell her when your ready to.

Adam: thanks Pam.

Pamela: don't worry about it adam, I'll see you later then.

Adam: yeah, see you later.

Adam had continued his walk and then made his way back to his hotel room.
He closed the room door and sat on the couch and watched tv for a while.

Two hours later...

Adam had decided to listen to some music on his MP3 player he brought with him, the band of choice was code orange.

Adam had found out about this band when he was checking out bands on YouTube and came across a song by code orange called forever.

Since then he'd been a big fan of their music and has all their albums and has them with other bands on his work out playlist.

Adam then heard a knock on the door, he went to answer it and saw that it was his brother, Logan.

Logan: hey Adam, you ready ?

Adam: yeah just let me get my hoodie.

Adam grabbed his beanie and one of his favourite hoodies, it had trivium on it which is one of his favourite bands ever.