Chapter 6 Part 1: Getting Closer

A month has passed and since then Adam and Gionna have been keeping in contact everyday by texting each other and liking each other's social media posts.
Although they haven't seen each other in person since they first met backstage at smackdown, their friendship had gotten stronger and closer.
It was apparent to anyone that was around them both that they had gotten quite fond of each other's company.
Unfortunately Gionna and dori's title shot had to be put on hold as one of the current title holders in Tamina had suffered a minor injury and was recuperating. So the following month consisted of Natalya having singles matches against both riott squad members every other week.
Adam would watch smackdown live every week and would show his support on social media by rooting for the riott squad.
Gionna would notice this and she would smile to herself that Adam was supporting her.
As a new month had started, Tamina had returned and Gionna and Dori's title chase had picked back up.

Backstage, Gionna and Dori were getting ready for their tag match for tonight for the last episode of smackdown before the pay per view. Their match tonight would be against the team of Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke.

Dori: you ready for tonight Gionna ?

Gionna: you know i am rue rue.

Dori: I know, just making sure.

A little bit later they were hanging out in catering waiting to be called to gorilla. As Gionna and Dori are talking Pamela makes her way over with Thea.

Pamela: hey girls.

Gionna and Dori: hey.

Thea: so what are you guys doing tonight ?

Dori: me and Gionna have a match against Mandy and Dana.

Pamela: I've got a match with Lana.

Thea: I'm interfering in a backstage promo with Bianca Belair.

Gionna and Dori then got called to gorilla.

Their match lasted about fifteen minutes but ended via disqualification because the champs Natalya and Tamina interfered by attacking the riott squad to send them a message that beating them would not be so easy as they might think.
Gionna and Dori got backstage and got changed and then went back to catering and sat down with Pamela.

Gionna: I take it Thea has gone to do her part tonight ?

Pamela: yeah, she won't be gone too long and then I'll be going to gorilla for my match against Lana.

Dori: what's the main event ?

Pamela: I think it's Aleister Black versus Bronson Reed.

Gionna: Adam will like that because i remember him saying that Tom is another one of his favourites aside from edge and his brother.

Dori: speaking of Adam, is he coming to the pay per view show ?

Pamela: I don't actually know, you'd have to ask him.

Dori and Pamela teased Gionna about this.

Dori: I bet you'd like to see him here wouldn't you hmm ?

Pamela: yeah, you love him don't you ?

Gionna started to blush a bit.

Dori: oh look pam, she's blushing haha.

Gionna hid her face.

Gionna: shut up you guys.

Pamela: haha ok we'll leave you alone for now.

Thea: hey guys, what's up ?

Dori: oh nothing, don't worry about it haha.

Thea: what's up with Gionna ?