Chapter 6 Part 2: A Confession and First Date

Adam had just closed the locker room door behind him.

Adam: can i sit down.

Gionna: yeah sure.

Adam: ok.

Gionna: look, I'm sorry i was just acting a little weird but I'm just trying to think of a way to tell you something without it sounding so stupid.

Adam: Gionna, if something has you this concerned then it isn't stupid, just take your time and I'll listen to everything you have to say, I promise you that I won't find it stupid ok, so try not to worry so much.

Gionna thought about it for a minute and then looked at adam.
As she looked into his brown eyes, she suddenly felt more confident about what she wanted to say to him.

Gionna: so you know how well we both got along with each other those two first days that we met and hung out.

Adam: yeah.

Gionna: and then when you were back at your home from then up until today?

Adam: I remember.

Gionna: well whenever we would either text or call each other, I would get this big smile on my face.

Adam: oh thanks, that's nice of you to say, it was the same for me too to be honest.

Gionna: really ?

Adam: yeah, whenever i would see your name on my phone i would get excited to talk to you about whatever happened that day or what i was doing, i also looked forward to hearing about your day and anything that was happening in your life.

Gionna then had a bright smile on her face and felt more at ease.

Gionna: well when you went back home and i hugged you for longer than usual, i felt sad when you drove off on your way back home. Since then i had started to develop feelings for you and when i saw you again today for the first time in two months, i felt so happy to see you again.

As Adam was listening to Gionna, he'd started to understand what she was talking about.

Gionna: and now I'm sat here with you it's becoming more obvious to me that it's more than just feelings.

Adam was getting ideas on what she meant but wanted to be absolutely sure.

Adam: go on Gionna, I'm listening.

Gionna: I think I'm falling in love with you.

As soon as Adam heard those words, he had a big smile on his face and held both her hands in his.

Adam: well it's a good thing that you said that because I now know exactly what I want to say to you.

Gionna: what is it Adam ?

Adam: For weeks now I've started thinking about you in a different way, I'd started developing the same kind of feelings for you as you have for me, but then I'm my head I'd started thinking that you might not feel the same way but now I know how you feel about me, I can say that with you, it's not just feelings, I can safely say that I'm falling in love with you too.

Gionna: are you absolutely sure though, i don't want you to say all of that just because of what I've said to you, i do really love you but I want you to be absolutely sure.

Adam: well let me show you just how sure i am that this is what i want.

And with that, Adam lifted her chin so her eyes met his and for a second they just looked at each other before Adam went and kissed Gionna on the lips.

As they both pulled back, Gionna looked at Adam and knew that he wasn't lying and smiled before kissing him on the lips for a few seconds.

Adam: wow, you're a really good kisser.