Chapter 12: Back Home And Back On The Road

It was morning of the day Adam would go back to his house and Gionna would get back on the road with Dori and defend their tag team titles against any and all challengers.
Neither of them wanted to leave each other's side for any amount of time but they knew they had to because they have jobs they both love to do.
Adam and Gionna love being around each other and enjoying each other's company.

The past few days together had been amazing for the both of them.
Adam had loved introducing Gionna to some of his friends and one of his sisters and couldn't wait for the rest of his friends and family to meet the woman that he loves.
Gionna loved that Adam liked being at her ranch and that her dogs and pig and her farm animals took a liking to him as well as his dog.
She could just feel the love that they have for each other whenever they are looking into each other's eyes.
She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have him around more often, as if they lived together.
Adam had the same thoughts of what life would be like if he got to wake up next to Gionna more often.

Gionna was now starting to wake up and was sleeping on her right side but couldn't see Adam.
She started to feel worried but then felt adam behind her like a big spoon and she was the little spoon with his arms wrapped completely around her and his hands were holding hers as if he was trying to keep her there.
She felt safe and loved whenever Adam would hold her in his arms.
She decided to stay like this for a little while longer and then looked at the time on her phone and realised it was time to get up and get ready to head out to their jobs.

Gionna: baby it's time to get up, come on let's get up love.

Adam was too sleepy to speak so he could only manage a grumble as he woke up and leaned in closer to Gionna and nestled his face in between her neck.

Adam: can't we just stay here ?

Adam then started to kiss her neck as he knew it drove her wild the last time they were intimate together.

Gionna: mmm baby, we have to uhh get up, come on, i don't want to either but we both have jobs that we love that we have to get back to.

Adam: okay okay then, let's have a shower together though because I want to spend as much time with you before we go back to our jobs, it's just that I've loved having you all to myself to be honest.

Gionna turns around to face Adam and held his face in her hands and brushed her thumbs up and down his cheek and then pulled his face closer to his and kissed him deeply and lovingly.

Gionna: and I've loved having you all to myself, it just being me and you the past few days.

Adam was smiling at Gionna the whole time she was talking.

Gionna: come on then, let's go and have that shower.

Gionna got out of bed and grabbed Adam by his hands and led him into the bathroom where they washed up.

After the shower, they then got changed into some clothes.

This is Gionna's outfit of choice for the day.