Chapter 32: Gionna's Birthday Surprise

It was the morning after wrestlemania and Gionna had woken up and saw that she was lying on her back and Adam was resting his head on her chest.

Gionna thought that this was really cute as she smiled at her boyfriend who was still asleep so she decided to watch him for a little bit while she gently ran her fingers through his hair.

As she was watching him sleep, she remembered all the times that he has been supporting her by saying that he knew she would become a champion one day, that it's a matter of when and not if.
Not just with her career, but Adam also has been supporting Gionna with anything that she does outside of her wrestling career.

She had an idea to take a picture of him asleep on her chest.
She then put her phone on the bedside table and kept lightly scratching Adam's head with one hand and placed her spare hand on his back and kissed him on the forehead.

Five minutes later and Adam was waking up and felt a light scratchy feeling on his head and he looked up to see Gionna who smiled at him as he smiled back at her.

Gionna: good morning baby.

Adam: good morning love, did you sleep well ?

Gionna: i did, thank you baby.

Adam: when do we have to get up ?

Gionna: in a little bit because i want to get a workout in before i have to go on the bump.

Adam: I like that show, and I'll be seeing this beautiful face on there later.

Adam held Gionna's face in his hands and kissed her on the lips.

Gionna: come on baby, let's get a shower and workout out of the way, shall we ?

Adam: alright then, come on champ, let's hop in the shower.

Adam picked Gionna up and hoisted her over his shoulder as she was giggling and she was lightly smacking Adam's butt.

After their shower and hour long workout, they had another shower and were now chilling in their hotel room on the couch, snuggled up next to each other.
Adam had his arm around Gionna while she rested her head on his chest.
She was thinking about the picture she took of Adam when he was asleep and she decided to post it on her Instagram with a caption talking about him.

As Adam was playing a game on his phone, he had received a notification saying that he had been mentioned in a post.

Yaonlylivvonce just mentioned you in a post

Adam opened up his Instagram to see that Gionna's post was a picture of him asleep on her.

16,746 likes • liked by adam.taylor93 and 16,745 others

Yaonlylivvonce just wanted to take a minute to hop on here real quick and talk about this guy.
Back when my knee got injured, he was with me every step of the way, he sat with me when i was lying in a hospital bed before and after the surgery, made sure that i stuck to the training and worked out with me to help me stay motivated for my return at the rumble.
And whenever i was a little grumpy, he was always right there to cheer me up and make me laugh.
And when it was time for me to make my return at the rumble and eventually win the women's rumble match he had a look of pride on his face which honestly, is so cute.
And now here i am, writing this post, the morning after the biggest win of my career and becoming raw women's champion at the biggest show of the year.
@adam.taylor93 thank you for showing me unwavering support, I love you so much baby. 🥰😘