Chapter 11: At Gionna's Ranch

It was the morning after Adam and Gionna's first night together and Gionna was the first to start waking up.
Her eyes started to open as she yawned and then she looked over at Adam who was still asleep.
Gionna thought to herself "he's so cute and peaceful when he's asleep".
She then placed her hand on his face and brushed her thumb up and down his cheek while she smiled at her boyfriend who was still sleeping or so she thought as Adam then said in a sleepy voice.

Adam: are you watching me sleep ?

Gionna: yeah, you're just so adorable when you sleep, you look at peace, you don't look stressed out or anything.

Gionna snuggled up closer to Adam by intertwining her legs with his and holding his face with one hand while the other was resting on his chest and then she started peppering kisses all over his face and neck.
Gionna then nuzzled her face in Adam's neck and they laid there in silence for a few moments.

Adam: last night was amazing by the way.

Gionna: it really was baby, I'm still worn out from it.

Adam: well how about i make us some breakfast to get our energy back ?

Gionna: sounds great.

Adam: what would you like ?

Gionna: surprise me.

Adam: okay.

As Adam got out of bed and washed up in the shower, Gionna was blushing at the recollection of what happened last night.
After Adam got out of the shower, it was then Gionna's turn.
As Adam was now changed into some clothes he said to Gionna.

Adam: I'm going to go and make a start on breakfast now.

Adam heard from the shower.

Gionna: okay.

This was Adam's outfit of choice for the day since it was going to be warm today.