Chapter 30: The Final PPV Before 'Mania

Two weeks later......

It was now the day of the elimination chamber and Adam would be going to the show to see not only his brother defend his tag team titles with Tom but also see Gionna in a match with Leah as since the royal rumble, Carmella had complained that Liv had won and not her, so since then they have been in a little rivalry that would end at the elimination chamber ppv as Gionna would be going on to face Becky Lynch at wrestlemania for the raw women's championship.

He had let the dogs and pig run about for a bit while he was waiting for Jack and Alice as they said that they would look after the ranch for Adam and Gionna.

He then went back inside and put some clothes in a suitcase and put it in the trunk of his charger ready for when he goes to the show.
Fifteen minutes went by and he heard a knock at the door.
Adam answered the door and saw Jack and Alice there.

Jack and Alice: hey Adam.

Adam: hey guys, come on in.

Adam let his friends in and greeted them and as they were talking, Alice spotted Jaeger playing with Spirit, Kilo and Piggles.

Alice: oh my gosh look at them, they're so stinking cute.

Adam: haha yeah, Jaeger got on well with them pretty quickly when he first met them.

Jack: how is he with the other animals ?

Adam: he's pretty good with them, he's very well behaved so you won't have any problems.

Alice: you leave this place with us Adam.

Jack: yeah dude, we'll be okay.

Adam: are you sure ?

Alice: yes, we know what we're doing because we came to visit for the weekend and we helped around the ranch.

Jack: yeah, it'll be okay man, don't worry.

Adam: alright then, I'll see you guys when we get back okay ?

Alice: we ?

Adam: yeah, Gionna is having a couple of days off after raw, so she's coming back with me.

Alice: oh ok.

Adam: alright, so I'll see you guys soon then ok ?

Adam hugged his friends and then got in his charger and as he drove away, he waved at them and they waved back.

A little while later, Adam had arrived at the hotel and got the hotel room key for the room that Gionna had already booked and was now on his way up to the room.

He got out of the elevator and walked over to the room and got inside and closed the door behind him.

He put his suitcase down by the bed and as he looked around, he saw that there was a note on the table by the window and so he walked over to the table and looked at the front of the note that was folded in half.

Baby x

Adam smiled at it and sat down and proceeded to read the note that Gionna had left him.

Baby, if you're reading this note, then that means that you're at the hotel room.
I can't wait to see you when you get here, there's somebody here that i want you to meet, I've told them all about you and they're looking forward to meeting you.

Your going to enjoy the show, there are so many good matches on the card, it's going to be so good.

I'm excited to see you baby, I can't wait to see you.

Love you so much,

Forever your girl, Gionna 💋

Adam smiled at the last part of the letter as he thought to himself "yeah, forever my girl".