Bad Blood ~Wendy Testaburger x Reader~

Start from the beginning

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look what you've done

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

Now we got problems

And I don't think we can solve them

You made a really deep cut

And, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey 

(Y/N) (L/N) was the most feared girl in school. Strutting down the hallways with her high heeled boots. Wearing all black with heavy eyeliner. Not long after Wendy stopped being her shield, the guys got more aggressive. (Y/N) wasn't going to let them touch her. She became who she had to, in order to keep herself safe. Wendy would look up at her with wonder in her eyes. (Y/N) didn't go by (Y/N) anymore. No, she was Killer Queen. She wasn't sure where the nickname had came from, but she felt like it fit. People made way for her in the hallways. Her entourage, as they were called, following after her. The four of her closest friends following her. Lizzie, Destiny, Alex, and Red. 

 Did you think we'd be fine? Still got scars on my back from your knife

So don't think it's in the past, these kinda wounds they last and they last.

now did you think it all through? All these things will catch up to you

And time can heal but this won't, so if you're coming my way, just don't

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I

Wendy wasn't sure why she stayed with Stan. After everything she felt like she belonged with someone else. She knew who she belonged with. The Killer Queen as they called her. She was still beautiful, her hair flowing behind her like a raging storm. Those (e/c) orbs, that were once so soft and kind, were now menacing and cold as she stalked the hallways. Wendy wasn't sure why she hadn't just kissed her when she had the chance. But now it was too late. There was no way she could get close to her now. Wendy use to be her shield. But she had her own force field now. 

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look what you've done

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

Now we got problems

And I don't think we can solve them

You made a really deep cut

And, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

(Y/N) (L/N) was the loneliest girl in school. She was still feared, but it hurt her in the end. No one would talk to her. All her friends had moved away, leaving her completely alone again. No one would look at her, hoping she would spare them. They had heard about what she had done to the boys that tired to touch her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was dull now as she looked around the lunchroom. No one would sit near her. No one wanted to deal with her problems.

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes

You say sorry just for show

If you live like that, you live with ghosts

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes

You say sorry just for show

If you live like that you live with ghosts

If you love like that blood runs cold

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love (mad love)

So take a look what you've done

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

Now we got problems

And I don't think we can solve them (think we can solve them)

You made a really deep cut

And, baby, now we got bad blood

(Hey)

Wendy knew nothing she could say to (Y/N) would mean anything. Wendy had came out, when Stan tried to kiss her in the hallway. She screamed, pushing his face away all the while yelling out. "I'M A LESBIAN!" She was right in the end. Everyone deserted her, her colleges didn't care, but her friends did. Her parents didn't care, but her friends did. Leaving her completely alone. She finally knew how (Y/N) had felt all those months.

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look what you've done (look what you've done)

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

Now we got problems

And I don't think we can solve them

You made a really deep cut

And, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey