Chapter 34 - Accessories

Anna was lounging in the bathtub of hers and Tommy's bathroom as she hung her arms on either sides and relaxed in the green coloured hot water which consisted of an oil concoction that Celeste made for her that smelled heavenly and was not unlike the mixture mistakenly made by a French chemist and perfumer known as René-Maurice Gattefossé in 1920 that was known as foam bath/bubble bath.

Anna can hear the door of hers and Tommy's bedroom being opened and closed as she turned to face the door leading into their bathroom just as her husband makes his way into their bathroom.

Tommy says nothing but arches a simple brow with a smirk on his face as Anna gives him a challenging look that dares him to say something about her actions.

Luckily for him he has the good sense not to comment about her very relaxed position in their bathtub as he approached her, taking off his suit jacket as he did.

"I'm to assume that you had quite the day then, Anna?" he teases his wife as he folded the sleeves of his shirt when he drew closer to her.

"It wasn't without its fair challenges" she replies before going back to relaxing in her water.

She doesn't care if Tommy sees her naked as there is no part of her that he hasn't seen before and vice versa.

"Is this sight all for me?" he asks his wife flirtatiously when he kneeled on the ground next to the bathtub as Anna lazily turned her head to face him.

"You should only be so lucky, Tommy" she remarks, watching his eyes darken with lust as he raked her body over in appreciation.

"Well, regardless of whether or not this gorgeous sight is for me. I enjoy it nonetheless" he says as Anna chuckles at this, caressing his cheek before lifting his chin so that he draws closer to her.

Tommy leans closer to his wife expectantly, anticipating a kiss but Anna does something else instead.

"You're going to see the Russian royals' vault tomorrow, right?" she questions him instead as he draws back from her with a sigh at this, having an idea of where this was heading.

There go his plans for tonight.

"Anna–" he starts.

"Oh I've heard all kinds of tales about the...parties that they host" Anna says to him, "you fuck Tatiana Petrovna again and I'll be using your balls as an accessory" she says as she gives him a sweet smile at this, looking all kinds of innocent, even though the undertones of her words and her eyes warn him not to repeat his mistakes of the past.

"We need to know what is in that vault–" Tommy tries to explain to his wife.

"You know, I still have yet to decide whether I'd make them into earrings or a necklace" Anna mused as she taps her chin in thought as if giving the idea some thought. "Get me my towel won't you please, my love?" she asks him innocently as he grabs the towel and hands it to her as she climbed out of the tub and wrapped it around her naked form. "I hope that we understand each other, Tommy" she says to him as she let out all of the water.

"Loud and clear, Anna" Tommy says to her. "Loud and fookin' clear" he adds.

⚜️Love Is A Battlefield⚜️

Anna was sitting in the main section of the jazz club as she watched the performers practicing for that night's show when Felipe approached where she sat with Jack.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't" Anna warns Felipe, seeing the mischievous look in his eyes.

"Come on, Anna, one dance" he says to her.