Happy Valentines (Teasing Female X Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

  Yumi walks over to you and pets your head.

Yumi: Aw calm down. Not like anyone would notice anyway. Besides, it would be a good stress relief. I know just looking at my panties doesn't excite you anymore. You're a growing boy who need more 'stimulation' in his life.

Y/N: Stop.

Yumi: Oh don't fight it, I know your interested.

  Yumi sits in your lap lightly grinding against your pants.

  As this was happening, you notice the school bell ring as you stand to your feet causing her to stumble off of you.

Y/N: Look, I'm not a pervert. Just try to have some self respect and allow me to be alone today, please.

  Before she can say anything to argue, you rush off hiding your face from her. You were discreet, but her actions were making your heart beat faster as you felt heat rise in your body.

  But you didn't want to admit it to her, otherwise she would win in making you just as perverted and deplorable as most people think nerds and weeks are.

  Also because it went against the persona of smart and respectable you've built for yourself. But she wasn't done with trying to break that yet.

*End of the Day*

  As you were leaving your class and sorting things in your locker. You noticed a Valentines day letter in your locker. It was odd, but you figured who it was from.

  You opened it and read to yourself what was I side.

"Meet me on the rooftop asap. I have a gift for you."

Yumi~

  You audibly sigh as you make your way to the rooftop of the school where you were eating lunch. You noticed Yumi leaning against the fence of the rooftops. Her golden hair flowing in the wind as the setting sun reflects off of it in the light.

  She notices you and waves with a smile.

Yumi: Hey Lone Wolf. Have a good day today?

  She still seemed as happy as always.

Y/N: What is it you needed?

  Yumi walks over to you and hands you a small red box shaped like a heart.

Yumi: Happy Valentines Day.

Y/N: . . . What?

Yumi: I know I've been teasing you all day.

Y/N: Year. The past six actually.

Yumi: Regardless, I wanted to approach you normally for once, since you seemed to be more of the romantic type over serial. I was gonna do this earlier, but I wanted to test the waters first.

Y/N: So you came to school with no panties just to see if that would work on me?

Yumi: Damn right. Though it made walking to school on a windy day pretty odd.

  You snicker a bit at her words as you open the box to see it's full of those strawberries dipped in milk chocolate.

Y/N: Wow. I actually really like these. How did you even think to get these.

Yumi: Well whenever you get sad, you always eat chocolate, and I know strawberries are your favorite fruit. So you know.

  You laugh a bit as you cough to compose yourself.