23/Oaklee😏

Start bij het begin

  "It's not funny!" Ezra whines and I'm pretty sure I heard his foot stomp on the ground. That just fueled my laughter even more. I'm too high for this.

  I tense my shoulders and clench my fists harder around Leo's shirt, I'm really trying not to laugh. That has to be embarrassing for him, I don't want to make it worst.

  I feel Leo bend down, like really down and then I'm in the air. He picked me up by wrapping his arms under my butt so I don't flash anyone. And he walks, he's in the garage he puts me down. I wait till I'm in the driver's seat before I burst out laughing.

  "Leo- he- Jessica- Isabella-" I laugh so hard there isn't any noises coming out anymore.

I look at Leo as he smiles at me. Looking goofy. I burst out laughing again. It takes a few tries to calm down but eventually I do.

I start the car, driving to the club I've heard of. Royce knows this guy that I've met before, Luis Rodríguez. He knows everything about everyone that's underground. He's told me that Robert works with the Russians and how the Russian mafia leader, Ivan Vladimir, owns a club.

  I'm not stupid. I know Leo is big mafia leader. I'm not going to bring him to a place with Russians so I've decided on a club that Luis says that some of Roberts monkeys like to hang out. Something about how people know about how the bar is related to mafias and they get no god women or men.

  This could go really bad but my main concern is Leo not getting hurt. I know he's some 6'9, hunk of a man, don't tell him that, but that doesn't matter. I know they're actively looking for me, it'll be pretty obvious once they see me that they'll try but I'm hoping that seeing Leo will intimidate them.

Arriving at the club, we both get out. Leo grabs me tightly as we walk in. I scan the place, it's big. I already see a few eyes but I shrug it off. They always seem scared is Leo. We make our way to the bar.

I went to take a seat in the stool but Leo shakes his head before sitting down himself and pats his thigh. I gave him an unimpressed look before going to sit on a different stool. He shakes his head again, pulling me closer to him.

"Don't sit on these stools. You're in a short dress, God knows what's on these stools." He says in my ear.

I just choose to give up on sitting all together and decide on standing in between his legs and lean my back on him, crossing my legs. He pulls the front of my dress down a little bit making sure my front is covered while I order our drinks.

People are starting to look a bit ancy as we just stand there talking.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quickly." I say turning my head to face him.

He moves to get up but I shake my head, pushing him back into his seat. I kiss him before mumbling a quick 'I'll be back' against his lips. I pull back and see a bit of nervousness but I quickly peck his lips before walking away.

I walk in the bathroom, facing the mirror. I grab the gun that's between my legs once I heard the bathroom door open.

I look up in the mirror seeing 4 men standing with smirks. "You know, boss said you were dumb. But I didn't realize you were this dumb." One of them says as the rest laugh.

"Maybe, you're the 'dumb ones'. Notice how there's only 4 of y'all." I say emotionless. I grab my gun from behind my back and shoot the furthest one on the left before shooting the one beside him. I watch as their bodies jolt back before landing on the floor.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a man stepping towards me. I face towards him as he gets a foot away, I block his punch before sending one back. He bends over, I step on his bent knees before wrapping my thighs against his neck, I shoot him on the way towards the ground.