Chapter 33

He didn't push me to talk and I was thankful for it.

We travelled till we were tired then we took rest in a shabby hotel.

He was gentle and sweet and was careful not to break me any further. He asked for nothing other than to be by my side and to aid me. He was not my dominant but my husband as well. I knew the dominant side of him was aching to punish me. But he was a better husband than dominant.

I shy away when he attempted to wash me but he was stubborn.

He gently clean my cuts before yanking me into the tub with me. Then, the soothing massages from his hands and the heat of the faucet lulled me to sleep.

-

I woke up.

I shifted uncomfortably. I got up in a panic when realising that my neck and wrists were collared up.

"I've been up all night thinking of ways to punish you." The room was dark but I could see a faint figure of Dante in the corner.

I shivered as the cool air hit my exposed body.

He stepped into the light. He was completely nude. He stroked his length slowly while all I could do was watch.

I shifted uncomfortably. I was not used to this. Usually Dante was close and intimate, in my personal space. Now he seemed so far, so distant.

I tried reaching out to muffle the building up in between my legs but I couldn't, I was tied up. I whimpered for him to get close but all he did was smirked.

He finally got close to me. Close enough for me to reach out. But with one move, he intwined our fingers together. My ring shone in the dim light, capturing his attention.

"You kept your ring on. Good girl. You would have been in much deeper trouble if I were to find your finger empty of my claim."

I groaned as his fingers left a scorching trail down my chest. My eyes shot wide open as he clipped a leash to the familiar diamond collar around my neck.

With one yank, I was under him. Completely and undeniably in his control. He shoved his length into me without any warning and muffle my cries of shock with his lips.

"Mine. You understand me? Mine!" He growled into my ear.

He pounded into me recklessly. This wasn't gentle or sweet. It was about an Alpha male reclaiming what was his.

I had to place my other hand on his shoulder to keep myself from moving too much. He left careless marks all over my neck and down to my chest. He was angry to have been without me.

I gasp as he flipped me around. He clasps his big palms over my stomach and yank me right back up. Pressing his length into my core. He filled me up again and from this position it felt different. More full. I tried jolting forward from the amount of pressure and force but he jerked me back with the leash.

He knew he wasn't going to let me move an inch. Slowly, he yanked my leash again. He leaned his face down. There he met my lips with a sweet and gentle kiss before ravaging my body again.

We were both covered in sweat and our harsh breath mixing.

He turned me back around before slamming into me again. I writhe in the immense pleasure he is providing and he could tell. I moaned in pleasure as he squeezed, touch and tainted whatever part of me he could reach because it was his. We both knew my body was his.

I cocked my head to the side and his pride swelled at my submission. I was wet with excitement making it easy for his length to slip in and out of me. I groaned as he slammed all the way to his balls.

I cried out as his pace got even more erratic. I knew he was close.

"Wait, Dante! Im not on the pill." I halted him with my small palms.

We both knew he heard me yet he did not care. He muffled my lips and his pace got even faster.

"I want to mark you now." A low growl reach my ears.

I yelped as his heat envelops me. I groan as his liquid triggered my own release, causing us to mix in more ways than one.

He gave me a small lingering kiss before pulling out of me.

"Look, my love. Look what you did." He yanked my leash, forcing me to look at where we conjoined.

I shy away but his expression grew dark. He slammed into me again. I cried out. I was sore.

My nails raked his back as I felt his length grow harder and harder in me.

"Im sorry!" I cried out.

I cried out for all the weeks we had been apart. I cried out for all the days I had casted him aside.
And I cried out for all the seconds he had spend making up for something he hadn't even done with Minthe.

"There is no need to apologise, my love." His pace became slower, more loving.

He was focus on me, on my needs and the pleasure he can provide. He continued that pace till I exploded, coating him with my liquid.

He release in me soon after with a kiss on my temple.

"Its hot." I bit my lip, shifting uncomfortably.

His liquid was hot and it was trickling down my thighs. Nevertheless, he made no attempt to move.

Then and there, with his arms wrapped around me like vines and our body slick head to toe with our passion.

And despite having tampered memories and uncertainties, I stayed knowing that this was undoubtedly real.

-
Vote! Comment! Share!