Chapter 14: The Dispute

"Yoongi?"

"What the fuck, Taehyun? What are you doing here?!" Yoongi pushes Taehyun away from his chest and shakes off his clothing as it had been messed up from Taehyun's grip. He looks at the younger with so much anger and dismay. Taehyun could've been caught if Yoongi wasn't the one who's here!

"Why do you look so mad? I'm just here to find something-"

"Go home! It's not safe here!" Yoongi holds Taehyun's shoulder and pushes him to the door, then hands him a necklace. He roamed his eyes outside the window, checking if there was anyone else besides them. If Yoongi is seen with someone from, the Mists, specifically the general, well they're fucked.

"Is this..? Why are you giving me his necklace of honor?" Taehyun is perplexed.

Why was the necklace of honor in Yoongi's hands? Where is he? "Yoongi... where is he?" Taehyun knew about the necklace of Honor being found but not his brother... But why is it with Yoongi?

If something has happened, why isn't Yoongi telling him? Is he holding it off? The necklace of honor is given to a leader who represents the whole kingdom, and it is casted with a spell that helps the bearer grant their wishes.

His brother's never taken the necklace off... So why is it here and not with him? Does Yoongi know something he doesn't?

"Go home, please..." Yoongi whispers like he was running out of tolerance. The night sky that shadowed their faces had dizzied them both with the light in the cabin flickering and their situation right now was something Yoongi didn't foresee. As much as possible, he wanted Taehyun not to know, but here they are now. The thought of Taehyun knowing about what happened just scares the hell out of him.

"No. I need to see him, Yoongi. I won't go home without him..."

Taehyun's voice littles as he looked down to the ground, falling weak as his tears burst. If Yoongi wanted to, Taehyun would kneel down on his knees and beg him for help and an answer. He just wants an explanation and go with his brother. He needs to go home with him and if he doesn't, well...

"I'm sorry, General. But, please," Yoongi shushes Taehyun and opened the door, shoving him out of the cabin. "Just leave, Taehyun. Please, leave."

Taehyun looked up with disbelief and scoffs. "No!" Is he really hiding something from him?! With the way he's acting, Taehyun is sure that Yoongi's been hiding something from him, and it seems that it is something that is certainly terrible. And if it is, can't he tell him so he could help with all his means? What's the point of hiding from him?

"Stop acting like a child and leave this place right now!" Yoongi screams and was about to shut the door, but Taehyun withstood and pushed the door. "Stop doing this shit, Taehyun."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you if you don't give him to me-"

"Fuck it, Taehyun, you're gonna blow my cover!" Yoongi frustatedly shrieked and pulled Taehyun's hand to shake him.

"What?"

"Just go home... And I'll explain everything to you soon." Yoongi whispers into the general's ears and laid his hands on Taehyun's back and pushed him away. "Just listen to me and go home."

"Tell me what your cover is or else I wouldn't leave this place." Taehyun asserts with finality. If he won't tell him about where his brother is, than he needs to know what Yoongi is covering about. He can't let the day go to waste.

Yoongi sighs and massages the bridge of his nose and looked at Taehyun with his sleepless eyes. "I found something... About the Queen of Hearths."

-