XXXIII.

"Son?" Mr Win asked amazed. Tears still rolling down his eyes.

Flashback:

After your meal with the Win family, probably the first day when you met them, Mr Win left for some work and Mrs Win was showing you the entire place.

You stood infront of a large wall with faint patch works and deemed lights at it's corners.

There hanged many pictures of their family. Your eyes scanned each of the moment in a frame when a suddenly stopped at an anonymous face.

You wondered who she was when Mrs Win suddenly spoke. That's Win's ex wife. She passed away many years ago.

When I met him, she was not here anymore. "Can I know her name?" You asked politely. "Mi-Jeong. Mrs Mi-Jeong" she said. For a while it seemed fine to you.

But then, you remembered the letter than Alina showed you and Jimin. Mi-Jeong was her mother's name and the same applies to Jimin.

End of flashback

"Mr Win. The former husband of Mrs Mi-Jeong and beloved father of Mr Park Jimin. You've very successfully proved to Mrs Win that you weren't the cause of your ex wife's death and put yourself and your daughter into the hole that you digged for your son and his girlfriend. Congratulations."

With faint droplets of tear forming in your eyes, you left the place and went outside through the gate which the security showed you.

You had to stand there for few minutes. Probably waiting for the police. Even though you knew what Mr Win was going to do with that video, you didn't hesitate to inform this to the police.

On their arrival, you showed them the way and left to your home. As expected, Mr Win got arrested.

Reaching home, you saw Jimin sitting on the sofa playing with his fingers nervously. He steadily stood up and held you in his arms.

"Did everything go well?" He asked nervously. You smiled brightly signalling him that everything you had planned was successfully executed.

Of course you did tell him about what Mr Win had done to both of you, apart from the fact that Mr Win was his father.

You didn't want him to get hurt or tensed. A relationship is always made up of trust and a trust shall never be broken. Keeping that in mind, you told Jimin everything and it was him who helped you out.

And once again he taught you a lesson. A lesson of trusting someone and letting out your problems cause you never know if they have some idea to let you out of it.

"What about the police?" He continued. "They are already there. All the evidence are there in hist computer but I deleted our video.

I didn't want then to see us like that" you stated. Your gaze slightly landing on your feet due to embarrassment.

He hugged you tightly placing a peck on your forehead cause he knew that pain as he was in the situation too.

"Don't worry. You did nothing wrong" he said making you feel lighter. "But I have the video." He broke the hug looking at you with amazed eyes.

You took out your phone and played on the video handing him the phone. He sat on the sofa watching the clip.

The way he squeezed your thighs while riding you. The way you arched your back due to the pleasure he gave you.

All of those naked clips turned him on. "Babe you look so sexy" he complimented smirking widely.

"Are you serious?" You chuckled and hit his arm. He suddenly stood up and held your wrist dragging you to the bedroom above.

"Wait. Where we going?" You asked trying to stop him but he was too strong to let you do that. "To make another video".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇