XXI.

It was five in the evening and Jimin was already missing you even though you both met just two hours ago.

He thought of going to the café only to see you, but he had a lots of assignments to complete even though your exams got completed before a week.

During all this time, he wasn't able to call you cause he was helping Alina to clean the room at downstairs so that she can stay there.

His house wasn't that big either. A small guest room with an opening at it's rightmost wall, leading the people to the dinning.

Infront of the table was his kitchen with a long marbled counter. And behind the table at some distance was a small room where Alina was going to stay.

And when you exit the room, you are going to find a small staircase at your right corner that will lead you to Jimin's room and a small storeroom attached to it. A house, perfect for two.

The entire time you were working in the cafe, you wondered what Jimin was doing. If he was fine or not.

Thinking about his health had now become a regular habit of yours but today you were a bit more curious.

You didn't know why, Reaching home, you dropped your tired figure on the bed and the first thing you did was to call Jimin.

"Jagiya... I missed you" he whispered into the speaker making you chuckle. Whenever he did this, you always felt as if he was there with you.

The same feelings, the same happiness, the same eager. Nothing ever changed in these past months.

No matter how much you saw each other. How much ever you kissed and cuddled each other, at a point, you both end up missing one another again.

In all these days, Jimin never forced you or tried to make any sexual contact with you. He would flirt with you and and give pepper kisses on your neck, but he never made you feel uncomfortable.

Everytime you saw him, you felt happier, and grateful to the benevolence god to choose you for him.

"I missed you more" you spoke just the way he did earning a chuckle from him. "How's Alina?" you asked.

"Well I offered her the room down the staircase and she is there right now. I wanted to see you so bad but I also had to help her out and complete the assignments. I missed my jagi so much today" he stated as you assumed that there must be pout on his lips and it was there indeed.

"It's ok Jimin. We'll tomorrow anyways right?" "Yes. But I still miss you" he repeated and now couldn't help but roll your eyes.

"Jimin?" you called out his name in sarcasm. "Yes jagiya" he whispered once again. "Goodnight" you said and cut the phone chuckling. "Cute jagi" Jimin whispered looking at the phone.

It was the middle of the night and Jimin had come downstairs to get himself some more water when he heard sobs from Alina's room.

The door was let open and so he decided to get in when his eyes landed on something that forced him to stop in curiosity.

It wasn't only Alina who was crying alone. There was a letter in her hand. Jimin stood there scanning her crying state when she slightly folded the paper and placed it in the bag that she carried all way long.

Jimin thought of not talking to her at that time cause he first wanted to know what statements the letter held.

Next morning:

You excitedly hoped out of your house helding the spare keys of Jimin's house. It had been 3 weeks to your relationship when you both decided to keep a spare key of both of your houses for emergencies.

But always liked ghosting people and this is what you were doing. After a short walk you were finally there opening his door carefully as the excitement in you took over.

You heard slight chuckles from a corner and frowned in confusion when you remembered that Alina was there.

You carefully stepped into the house and looked towards the direction where the sounds came from. You saw Alina and Jimin inside the room probably playing with each other with the door left wide open.

"Jimin stop or else I'll fall down" you heard Alina requesting. "Nothing will go wrong I'm here" Jimin stated back holding her elbows firmly.

Describing the whole scene, Alina was wearing Jimin's skateshoes. More likely it seemed as if Jimin told her to put them on.

They both were holding onto each other tightly so that Alina can easily ride on it. , You smiled at them. You went into the room and greeted them. "Hey guys" you said with a bright smile....

"H-hi" Alina shuttered and took of the skateshoes earning a confused frowned from Jimin. "Uh, Jimin. We need to go you stated. "Oh yes but today I won't be going to school" he said showing his cheeky smile.

"Why though..!?" you asked. "Remember that job I was telling you about? They finally called me for an interview which is after three more hours. So I guess I shall stay back with Alina and directly go for the interview" he said looking at Alina who smiled a little.

"Oh ok-" "But I'll meet you in the cafe" he said smiling brightly. "Jimin actually, I won't be going to the café today" you said suddenly making his smile fade away.

"Why" he asked immediately. "Uh it's actually, I-I would be going to Yu-Yuna's, Yuna's house cause her stepdad passed away. So, yeah. I won't be there at home either" you lied and of course Jimin doubted.

Since it was time for your school, he let you go without asking anything further cause he knew what to do.

Two minutes after you left his house, he picked up the phone to call Yuna. "Hey Yuna! You never told me your stepdad passed away? Well sorry to know anyways. I hope you are alright-"

"Dude-dude hold on for a second! Who in hell told you that I had a stepdad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇