II.

You looked up in astonishment and found Jimin right there. You rolled your eyes and left an unsatisfied sigh as he chuckled.

"Yeah Jimin. What do you want?" You sighed and looked at your notebook trying to continue your work.

"You missed me. Didn't you?" He placed his right elbow on the table and his chin on his hand as a smirk plastered on his face.

"Of course not" you said being sarcastic.

"Ok whatever. Just give us three Bruschetta and two Turkey wraps." He said and disappeared to his table where sat his two friends Hoseok and Taehyung.

After a long period, you were finally done with Jimin's order. On a big tray, you placed the belongings that he ordered and went to him with a straight face.

You placed his order on the table and were about to return when his voice caught you.

"Everyone, meet my girlfriend" he said sarcastically raising his brows. "Yeah, without a G and an F" you said earning an "oooh' look from him and returned to the counter.

For the rest three hours, you worked there giving everyone's order but never noticed that Jimin was still there until the café was completely empty.

You couldn't even look at his face because his eyes were fixed on you. You knew he was smirking and so decided to get out of the café as soon as possible.

You packed your bag and stepped out of the entrance but would he let you go like that? He wasn't there to just let you go like this.

"Ay shawty!" He screamed and ran towards your direction. Approaching you, he hit the lower center of your head but you felt nothing.

This is what he does everytime and you decided to keep walking. "Don't you dare to ignore me" he jumped in front of you but the entire road was broader than his arms.

So you turned towards the right and crossed him leaving him dumbfounded. "What's your problem Jimin?" You asked continuing your walk.

"My problem is you! I mean what do you think of yourself!?" You stopped in your tracks looking at him confused.

"You think roasting teachers, not talking to anyone, ignoring me, showing no emotions will make you cool? You are just an attention seeker Y/N. Just an attention seeker" he said each of the words coming closer to you.

Droplets of tears formed in your eyes as you slightly chuckled in disbelief. "If I am an attention seeker, then what are you?" You said in a low voice and disappeared from the place to hide your tears.

You went back home and the first thing you did was to fall on the bed and cry over the pillow. You thought leaving your father, you'll be able to live in peace.

But Jimin never let you do that. Although he didn't know what all you have gone through, his words always reminded of your past that forced you to stop smiling.

That erased your happiness and you had stopped hoping when you are getting that happiness back. His words make your life more dull and you craved for someone to fill it with the bright colors of love and joy.

Next Morning:

You were in your class sitting with Yuna, waiting for the teacher when Jimin arrived.

As expected, he came up to your bench. Probably to tease you. But this time, his words changed. "Hey I-I'm sorry for whatever I said yesterday" he apologized with slight concern.

"It's ok. You don't need to be sorry" you said looking at your book.

"Oh yes of course. Cause you don't feel anything right?" He said chuckling.

And yes again. This wasn't his appology. It was just another opportunity to tease you.

You slightly looked up. Not at him, but towards the door and found the teacher entering the class.

"He's looking at you" Yuna whispered into your ears making you flinched since you were so concentrated in the class.

You looked at the spot where Yuna was looking at and found Shrek looking at you.

He waved at you slightly as you smiled shyly and waved back at him. You always had a little crush on him.

The way he dresses up and his glistening smile, attracted you a lot. You didn't know if he loved you back or not, but he knew that you did love him.

It was 12 in the noon and you were having your meal sitting with Yuna when suddenly a paper folded up messily, landed on your table.

It seemed as if someone had thrown it Intentionally. You looked around suspiciously and then your eyes stopped at Shrek who eyed you to unfold the paper.

Picking up the paper with red cheeks, you opened it and found his writing on it with the words 'Druken street, 10:30pm

You were amazed by the words inked on the piece of paper in cursive writing as Yuna covered her wide opened mouth with her palms.

You couldn't look at him cause you were a blushing mess by now. You nodded in response as he showed his cheeky smile to you and left for his classes.

But there was also someone who was taking a look at this entire view. It was Jimin.

Jimin pov:

She really thinks that this brat, Shrek, loves her. He literally looks like a toddler and is trying to take advantage of her, I know that. Whatever. I'mma just leave.

In the Evening:

It was Saturday and your café stays closed on weekends so you had enough time to take some rest and then meet Shrek.

After spending the whole evening sleeping peacefully and completing your assignments, you went to the address he gave you. 10:27pm.

Your watch said. You stretched in excitement and rubbed your paws to create some heat due to the cold atmosphere and bit your lower lip waiting for Shrek.

After a short wait, you got a text from him saying to look at your right. There you saw Shrek standing under a tunnel and quickly ran to him.

"Hey!" He greeted you excitedly as you greeted back. "So? Um why did you, call me here?" You asked as the curiosity in you increased slowly.

"Well umm, I-I actually wanted to tell you something" he stepped a bit closer playing with his fingers.

"Yes?" "I love you" he blurted out not letting you complete and you stood there flabbergasted.

"I-I love you too! I mean, omg! Are you serious? You really love me?" You interrogated as excitement took over you.

"Haha yes I do he chuckled and gave you a tight hug which you never wanted to ended.

Jimin Pov:

What was that? What the hell did I just saw in my dreams?

It was so odd. The only thing I remember is the blue coloured board of Drunken Street and, who was that boy?

No!! There were two I guess and I saw, Shrek. Yes. I did saw him making a growling face. Basically trying to hold someone.

A lady probably cause there were high pitched screams and it was clear at it's point. Was this just a nightmare or is hel really trying to hurt someone?

Why would he hurt someone? But I literally saw him in my dreams and why would I see someone whom I don't know much in my dreams!? I guess it's a sign. I need to go. I have to.

Jimin removed the large duvet off his legs and quickly hoped out off the bed.

He didn't bother changing his dress and quickly went out of the house with his keys and locked the door behind.

Riding on his bike, he reached at the area that he dreamt of and his eyes fell on the tunnel. "What the heck?"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.....
Vote Plz

👇