XII.

He was a bit startled by what you asked for. But he knew that you were just scared and so he went for support.

He sat beside you when another petrifying thunderstruck was heard. Your body jolted up in fear and you held his arm tightly wrapping both of your hands around it.

"It's ok. I'm here don't worry. I'm here with you" he patted your back trying to calm you down and that of course worked.

You let go off his hand strucking the strands of your hair behind your ear. "I-I am sorry. I'm bothering you a lot. I-if you feel, uncomfortable, then you can sleep there. It's ok I'll manag-"

"I am totally fine sleeping here. This bed isn't so small that we are going to glue up like koalas" he said chuckling and picked up his pillow that was lying down on the floor.

He laid down on the bed keeing a distance from you so you can be comfortable. Your backs faced each other and you both soon drift off to sleep.

Next Morning:

Jimin pov:

The day was clear and the breeze outside was pleasant too. I woke up when it hit my face brushing off the few strands of hair that fell on my eyes.

As always, I stretched out my hands and one of them suddenly hit a fluffy surface. I looked at the direction only to be greeted by Y/N sleeping peacefully while my hand was stuck to her cheek. Beautiful, She looked beautiful and I couldn't help but stare.

I saw some strands of her hair constantly colliding on her eyes due to the wind. She left a slight whimper in disappointment and snuggled on her place to sleep again.

I chuckled at her cuteness trying not to disturb her. I placed my elbow on the pillow and my head on my palm to get a clearer view of her face.

I quitely removed the strands of her hair.

Her lips were tinted pink and her baby hairs were spreaded on the bound of her head. I don't know why but I wanted that moment to never end.

She reminded me of Giselle. It seemed as if I was again in that feeling of love. A kind of love which was better than the last one and could give me everything I want. And everything I wanted was happiness.

Author's POV:

You were sleeping not caring about the time and the way you looked, but the wind never let you do that. You knew your hair was a complete mess and decided to finally wake up.

But to your surprise, Jimin had already waken up laying their beside you, probably staring at you.

You felt a bit embarrassed cause you had no idea what you looked like. But at the same time you were also flustered looking at the way he scanned you.

"Morning!" You greeted him trying to break the awkward silence.

"Good morning. I hope you were comfortable yesterday" he asked as you smiled.

"Yeah of course I was" you said with a reassuring smile.

"I think we shall leave for school" you suggested.

"No. Let's go to your café!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇