XXXII.

You closed the door behind you and went to the parking lot of the building. You stood at a corner looking at your phone which showed the CCTV footage of the room you've left Amelia and her so called friend in. A smirk plastered on your face when you saw Mr. Win calling you again.

In the call:

Y/N: Yes sir.?

Mr Win: What do you think you are doing?

Y/N: I am just helping out your child sir. Mr Win: Listen Mrs Kim fucking Y/N, you better stay away from my family. You don't want me to leak that video right? So just do as I say.

Y/N: sure sir.

Mr.Win: One metre away from my home, you will find a school named after Joe Barden High School".

That's a school where my brother is the principal at. I want you to get your shit here right now. The fourth gate of the school leads you to the auditorium and at the end of the auditorium is a staircase leading to a small room above. I hope you know what I mean.

Y/N: I do sir.

Mr.Win: So if you don't want me to leak the video, reach me within five minutes. You declined the call and could feel Mr Win smiling from the other side. You weren't afraid. Not even a single bit. The only thing which you aimed of, was now successful as you watched your phone screen with keen eyes.

You quickly left the place and within minutes you were there standing right in front of the school sighing heavily hoping that everything goes the way you've planed it to.

You first decided to look at the main entrance and as expected, you found the security guard doing his duty there.

"Excuse me sir. Can you please show me the way to the school auditorium without using gate number four, Actually I am Mr Win's relative. I came back to Korea after two whole years and I want surprise him. He earlier took me to the auditorium using the fourth gate but I want to use some other way so he can be surprised. I hope you understand" you said smiling.

The guard nodded and took you into the school that was left empty using the first gate itself.

On reaching the floor where the cabin was situated, you thanked the guard and saw him leaving. After he left, you took out your phone dailing Mr Win's number

"Mr. Win, someone has locked the fourth gate. Can you please come and pick me up?"

"Wait there. I'm coming" he hung up the phone and went downstairs finding himself alone on the huge ground.

Meanwhile he was busy looking for you, you went into the cabin and further towards the staircase that led down to the auditorium and shut the the door.

That's exactly when realisation hit Mr Win. He ran back into the auditorium and looked above at the window of the cabin finding you messing up with his laptop.

Of course, you were deleting the videos. Yes. The videos. It wasn't only you. There were many other girls who were recorded. Before he could say anything, you started speaking.

"So Mr Win, here's a special show for you. You connected your phone with the projecter fixed at an empty shape in the wall pointing towards the vast wall of the auditorium.

There showed the CCTV footage of the room where you had left his daughter with her friend.

As expected, they were making out. Mr Win's eyes widened in shock watching his own daughter stripping down for someone else as you just smirked putting your palms on the window railing.

"What the hell are you trying to do!?" He yelled up looking at you with teary eyes. "I didn't do anything Mr Win.

It's your daughter who is enjoying her friend's company" you said highlighting the word friend. He stomped on his foot and quickly decided to call his daughter but it was his bad luck that her phone was with you.

"Ahhh dad. I'm in between my relaxing session. Please don't interrupt" you hung up the call laughing loudly leaving him dumbfounded there.

He quickly ran towards the door leading to the staircase which ended up in the cabin but you were too quick to lock it already when he was searching for you.

He backed off messaging his temples in frustration. "Do you, do you have a condom?" He heard his own daughter speaking.

He stared at the illuminating wall crying unbereably. He watched his own daughter giving a hand job to someone else.

He heard his own daughter moaning out someone's name. He saw his own daughter getting recorded. "Y/N please stop it! My daughter is only nineteen please stop this crap!" He screamed his lungs out but nothing affected you at all.

You chuckled lightly and said, "You should have thought about this before doing the same to your own son and his girlfriend".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇