XI.

You weren't able to look at his eyes and give any particular kind of reply. The only thing you did was to sob. He sat beside you caresing your arms.

"I'm I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you this question. I'm really sorry" he apologized and gave you a tight hug.

You didn't bother to hug him back cause that's what you needed right now. In so many years, you never hugged someone feeling so safe in its embrace. And when you were getting it, you couldn't ignore it.

Jimin pov:

How could I ever think of bullying someone who is going through so much. I thought she was cold.

Instead, she was quite. Cause she was afraid of getting her trust broken. I'm never leaving her alone again. I will put back the smile on her face.

I'll give her the shoulder to cry on. If she wants to take out her anger, I am ready to be her punching bag but I am not letting her live that drab life again.

Throughout the day you and Jimin had a lot of fun. You never realised how the time went by.

He comforted you by singing songs to you and also made cute little paintings with you. You never knew he was such a sweet heart.

Whenever he smiled, his eyes looked like a thin stroke of glistening paint and that made you happier. Whenever you heard his soft voice, it reminded you of the words that her mother wrote in the letter.

Those words proved that he was a very kind and humble human. And you were grateful to see that sight of him.

You went to the Seagull Lakes with him during the evening hours and ate ice creams on your way back home.

Talking to him, you found out that you both do have a lots of similarities. Your likes and dislikes and also your music taste. You never imagined yourself to be so similar and feel comfortable around him.

He shared his childhood memories about him and his mother with you. He said that his mother was once teaching him to make tea and he added salt instead of sugar in it.

She even gave him a book of recipes and he wanted to become a chef after reading it. You both made pancakes of different shapes that filled the kitchen with laughter.

He tried his best to make you smile and indeed succeeded in it.

You were amazed thinking about how a stranger could change your perspective and make you feel so important within a day.

It never felt like laughing with a stranger. It felt as if you both knew each other from some years even if you met only one month ago that too as enemies.

You felt as if you never had a heartbreak cause he made you so happy. At last you only wished for someone who could keep you that happy.

It was finally time for you both to sleep. He gave you one of his shirt and complimented that it looked cute on you. And you were of course there blushing hard.

You were really confused with this feeling. How was he able to make you blush even though you both became friends only two days ago.

You even kissed him without any particular reason and still felt good to be with him cause that moment felt so right.

You didn't want to think anything further about it and so decided to shrug it of.

Jimin spreaded a mat on the floor and a bedsheet over it with a pillow. He told you to sleep on the bed and you agreed cause you knew how much difficult it was to change his decision or quarrel with him and you were too tired already.

It had been 15 minutes to your sleep when it started raining again. The pouring started getting heavier and soon it was raining like cats and dogs.

You had no problem with it until you heard thunder strucks. That was one of your biggest fears and as expected, you woke up flinching heavily. You hoped that you didn't disturb Jimin but he was already awake.

"You okay Y/N? Do you need some water?" he asked placing a hand on the mattress.

"Um no. I'm f-fine Goodnight" you turned to the other side and shut your eyes tightly trying to hide the lines of fear that had clearly contoured on your face.

You laid there in silence for a minute when another noise was heard. This time louder and scarier for you. You couldn't hide the fear anymore and had to ask him for help.

You quietly sat up straight and looked at his silent figure that peacefully laid there on the floor. "J-jimin" you called him out.

"Yes" he quickly replied letting you know that he wasn't asleep yet. "Can you, can you please come up here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇