XXIII.

Smut in this chapter......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You climbed off your bed approaching to your window and saw Jimin struggling over there.

Quickly opening it, you let him in. He breathed heavily and bumped onto your bed making you flinch.

"Jimin you should leave" you said with your still sterned face.

"Why? Don't I have the rights to stay with my girlfriend?" He got off the bed and stood infront of you helding you by your waist.

"Jimin it isn't like that. I mean, Alina is alone so-" "First tell me why did you lie he said putting both of his hands around your waist as you placed both of your hands on his chest due to the close contact.

You sensed your pulse increasing while he started taking little footsteps making you do the same. "Uh well it's actually, actually I,i-i was" "You were jaelous Weren't you?" He cut you stating the fact that even you didn't realise of.

He flashed a smile at your blushing in embarassment state and raised his eyebrows. "No it isn't like that" you said  with a smile even if you knew that he will catch you.

And he did that indeed. "So if you weren't, then stop me from doing this" he said with his voice raspier this time.

He leant in to connect his lips with yours and soon was kissing you with pure lust and love. reflecting. You never saw this side of him.

It was a new feeling that felt as if you needed it. Slowly melting into the kiss you gave in and wrapped your hands around his neck and your fingers further into his soft black hair.

By now, your back had already hit the wall as he kept leaning closer bumping your head on the wall that deepened the kiss.

And here you go again. The atmosphere suddenly changed and the skies overcasted with clouds. It didn't take much time to rain that too heavily.

Jimin kept kissing you exploring your entire mouth with his tongue making you leave slight whimpers.

He pressed onto your butts and you moaned into the kiss. "Please don't hold them. Let me hear you" he said huskily and kissed you again.

He held on to the collar of your shirt and started unbottoning your shirt. "Jimin what are you doing" you asked feeling yourself out of breath.

"Something which I had been desperately waiting for" you were slightly taken back by his sudden confession and blushed.

You let him own the access of doing whatever he desired of cause you trusted him and also somehow wanted for it to take place.

His lips moved towards your boobs leaving traces on your neck and opened your bra.

He sucked onto one of your boobs playing with the other one and you held the hem of his shirt signalling him to open it and he did it.

He came back to your face and held your thighs wrapping them around his torso. Lifting up your weight he held the waist of your pant from the behind attacking your neck with several hickeys.

Swirling around your hanging figure, he placed on to bed pulling down your pants. You roamed your hands on his finely contoured body as he kissed you again.

He loved you. And he was proving it to you now. Skin onto skin. Lust over lust. His hands trapped your panty in his sensible fingers and pulled it down your legs.

Your heavily breathing state watched him opening his pant and the same applies to his boxers. His long and hard peter was on display making your eyes go slightly widened.

He hovered over you staring into your soul with his dark eyes. Rubbing your thighs he gripped them tightly and spreaded them apart.

"You don't know how much f*ckin' I wanted to fuck you on your cafe's counter touching your wet core mercilessly by sliding my hand into your miniskirt and clean your delicious mess with your own apron" he whispered near your voice as you felt his cold flesh slapping onto your wet folds making you grow impatient.

He held onto the side of your stomach and inserted himself in you within no time. You let out a scream as he tried calming you down.

"Give me some time bun. You're going to love it. Just don't clench already"he reassured with his voice breathy, hair damped at the edges and roots with sweat as the loud strucks of thunder followed.

The moment he knew that you weren't in much more pain, he started moving keeping in mind that he has to slow.

He was so gentle and careful, that you didn't realise the pain anymore. You grabbed onto the sheets and your eyes rolled above your head by the waves of pleasures sent to every inch of your body.

"F*ck. You're so beautiful Y/N" he said moving uniformly adding speed to his motions. The more you tried holding your moans, the faster he moved.

"Moan baby. I want to hear you and the effect that I have on you. Moan my name" he almost commanded with his voice deeper than ever.

Soon, the room was filled with unholy noises and faint pleasure sighs. "Ahh Jimin faster" amused by the new pleasure cause you have never done this before, you moaned out loudly earning a smirk from him.

"The way you are driving me crazy, argh" Jimin accelerated his speed and that was when you felt a knot in your stomach.

Confused by what it was, you didn't bother to react. But after the very second moment, you realised that you were reaching your climax or maybe you had already reached. "Jimin - I'm going to cum" you struggled speaking.

Jimin said that he was also close and soon you both let go off each other letting out your secretions on the bedsheet that you had recently bought.

He led down beside your panting figure engulfing you in his embrace. You couldn't move since it was your first time and the pleasure too was immense.

"I love you and only you. You are mine. That's it. Even universe can't change this fact. Do not doubt my honesty like this. It hurts" he said dumping his warmed up face in the crook of your neck.

You warmly smiled and lifted up his skin placing a warm peck on his plump lips that was swollen due to the rough kisses.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again"you said pulling out a smile on his face. He pecked your cheek holding you tighter.

"But Jimin, what can be the reason of her appearing in your dreams?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇