XXVI.

"We don't need to care about that now. The thing which he did isn't worth of any kind of forgiveness or attention. Let him be wherever he is. The only thing that matters now is that I've got my sister back" he said holding Elena's hand as seriousness reflected in his voice.

You patted his back and smiled widely.

"Oh no, Jimin we are late!" You almost screamed making him flinch by the sudden noise. He rushed to his room and came out with his belongings.

His fluffy hair was a bit of mess and the first two buttons of his shirt left open. You couldn't help but admire his face and his spectacular body.

"If you are done drooling, shall we leave?" He left out a chuckle effortlessly put on his watch around his wrist.

In the school:

You both were late and a useless speech from the teacher was a must. The first two subjects, you both weren't able to meet each other but the third period, you had the equal subject.

So meeting him, was a decision set. Jimin usually used to steal short glances from you but today he was completely the opposite.

You were sitting somewhere behind him making it difficult for him to always turn his head towards you but it was easy for you to look at him.

You observed him blushing at an unbearable rate trying his best to hide the shy smile that never left his face.

Jimin pov:

She was so great yesterday. Her perfectly shaped body and her thick thighs. I literally can't get over it. She sounded so hot moaning my name.

I could hear her moan my name in pleasure throughout my life. I feel so proud to be her first time. To make her breasts swollen. How badly I wish to place her on my laps and rock them with her bare ass.

"Mr. Park if you are done with your daydream can you please focus on the class?" The teacher said in one breath but Jimin was too lost to hear the teacher.

"Mr. Park Jimin!" The teacher let out a final scream getting Jimin back to his senses and making you chuckle which no one noticed.

"Sorry. Sir Jimin said clearing his throat and sat up straight. But that implish smile never left his lips which made you more curious.

It was a weekend and your café was shut as always. It was raining again cause Jimin was there with you.

You were in your kitchen to get some ice cream. You both loved to wrap each other in the blanket and eat ice creams on such cool evenings.

Looking at the rain, your lips formed a small smile thinking about all the memories it wade with Jimin whenever it rained.

You never loved this season so much until and unless you met Jimin. Heading towards the living room, you saw Jimin tapping onto the remote in search of some movie to watch.

"Here's your ice cream" you handed him the bowl and sat beside him. "I'll give you the first bite wait" he said cheerfully and digged his spoon into the ice cream bowl.

Taking some quantity of the frozen cream, he signalled you to fetch it with your mouth. You were almost about to eat it when he suddenly moved away the spoon trying to tease you.

You slightly bit his arm as he chuckled looking at your half frowning and half smiling face.

You leaned towards the place where the spoon hung but he again changed the direction.

Doing it one more time the half melted ice cream fell on your chest right at the deep cut of your shirt.

"Jimin! Wait let me just clean it" you slightly pouted and proceeded to get up when he pushed you back on to the the couch.

"Why do you need a towel when you have my tongue?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇