XXVIII.

"Oh, It's Elena" he said looking at the illuminating screen that was kept on the table infront of the couch.

He gently lifted you up and placed you beside him on the couch putting out his hand to reach the phone.

He picked up the call and put it on speaker as Elena greeted him with a cheerful voice.

"Oppa before you come home, can you please bring Y/N with you?" She spoke out as both of you frowned.

"I can do that, but what's the reason though?" Jimin asked. "Well it's a surprise!" She almost screamed in excitement and declined the call leaving both of you in curiosity.

"Y/N if your legs hurt then you can stay it's okay. I'll give her some other reason" Jimin said gently rubbing your thighs. "It's okay Jimin. I'll go" You said flashing a reassuring smile.

At Jimin's house:

"Congratulations!" You heard Elena bump out of the corner of the door, making both of you flinch. The very next moment she started clapping her hands adding up to your curiosity.

"What happened Elena?" Jimin asked stepping forward. Elena took out a letter from behind her back and handed it to Jimin.

It was more like a formal letter packed in a secured way with a labelling of
'Hybe Labels  on it. The company which Jimin was trying his best to get a job at....

He looked at you with nervousness clearly reflecting from his face before opening the letter.

You were sure that he had got selected as one of the members of the management crew just by looking at Elena's smile that never faded.

In the letter:

Mr.Park, it's our gratitude to inform you that you have been appointed as the head of our management crew. We awaited for the day when we find a fine and young supportive member like you. Meet us in the director's office on the very next Monday for further discussions on your professional career with Hybe members.

Thank you

One year later:

Everything had been pretty fine and a lots of thing changed in this one year. Elena got a boyfriend and you decided to move into Jimin's house.

Jimin decided to drop off from school cause he was financially doing very well and there was lot more to come in his way.

Only a month left, and you would be finally a graduate. Everytime he went to the Entertainment's company, he would drop you at your school.

There were times when Jimin and you often got into silly fights, but at the end of the day. two of you end up sticking up to each other.

The owner of your café was replaced. He was a man stern and severe look but was also kind to all the workers at the same time.

You heard that he had divorced his wife at a very early age of his marriage

and married another women belonging to a royal family. You even heard that he was the owner of a five star hotel that was built on the outskirts of the city.

You didn't know his full name but everyone called him Mr. Win and so did you. You never cared about his personal life cause your only focus was to work harder in order to make your living easier.

Even though Jimin was earning very well, you never wanted to depend on him unlike other girls do.

You were in the café, standing near the counter taking people's orders when your friend Hauen suddenly calling you from a distance.

You frowned looking at her jogging state that was approaching you. "Mr.Win has called you to his office. You go, I'll take care of the orders" she said taking away the notepad from you as you headed towards the office.

"May I come in sir?" you asked knocking onto the door earning a positive reply from him and went in.

"Good evening Y/N. Please have a sit" he said pulling out a warm smile. "Thank you sir"

You said and placed yourself comfortably on the chair that was kept infront of his desk.

As soon as you made an eye contact with him, he looked down at his drawer in search of something and soon took out two shinning strips out of his drawer.

They looked more like tickets. He handed it to you earning a confused frown from you.

"I heard that you are in a relationship since a year right?" He asked placing his hands on the table with his fingers intertwined with each other. "Y-yes" you replied.

"These tickets are for both of you. Actually the hotel which I am an owner at, it's not doing well nowadays. So for the well being of everyone working over there, I decided to give some of the workers over here these tickets that can give you 90% off. I saw you are a veey obedient worker, so you are the first one I am giving this to. You can use it whenever you want to. You can take a day off tomorrow and go there with your boyfriend tomorrow. And don't worry I am not going to deduct your salary. Hope you have a great time there" he said and flashed another smile.

You were very impressed at how he was concerned about each and all of his workers in both the café and hotel. "Thank you so much sir. I would love to go there"you said cheerfully and left the office.

Reaching home, this was the first thing you said to Jimin. "But Y/N I have to go for work" he said as a little pout formed on his lips.

"Oh yes. Jimin can't you please take a leave tomorrow? Please" you said in the cutest way possible as he left a sigh.

"Okay but you literally have no rights to flutter my heart in this way" he said pinching your nose. "That means we are going!?" You asked surprised.

"Yes we are"

"Omg yes! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇