XIX.

The sight that greated you was too much
disheartening for you. You couldn't help but shade few tears.

Jimin pov:

It was almost 12 in the noon and I was waiting on the bridge. To know who that lady was and if I knew her.

I kept roaming in uniform motions when my gaze suddenly stopped at a pale figure that was standing at the edge of the bridge with its hands placed on the concrete bound.

I admired the lady for few seconds and came to know that she was the one whom I saw in my dreams. I was sure that she was the same lady and I didn't know her.

"Why would I dream about someone I don't know? "I was lost in my thoughts when she suddenly started climbing up the gaurded bound of the bridge and soon stood on the edge.

I quickly went upto her before she did anything and decided to talk to her rather than suddenly holding her and ghosting her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked her and I could say that she flinched a bit. "Don't talk to me. Just stay out of it. Life is really so cruel. No one has ever got a second chance. It's brutally disturbing. Everything is ruined now" she said.

Almost screamed as a drop of tear escaped her eyes. "There's always a second chance. Negativity is just a choice" I said and flashed her a small smile.

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. Seemed as if she was busy thinking something. Maybe my words were working on her.

"There's no mistake that can't be corrected. Maybe the path you chose was never made for you. Maybe it was a mistake.

That doesn't means that you are going to correct it by giving your life away. Everyone is sent from above with some particular qualifications.

For some specific reason. At a point we all are broken in such a rate that we often fail to see the other opportunities around us. Now don't be a moron and get off the bridge.

You look too young to ignore life" I said and looked at her subconscious figure.

It seemed as if my words were effective and maybe she was going to change. After a small wait, she finally got off the bridge as I firmly her hand letting her do so.

She was in a weak condition which reminded me of Y/N. But this wasn't the end. I had to know who she was.

"What's your name?" I asked as the curiousity in me took over. "A-Alina" she spoke out trying to ignore my stare

"Oh, Would you like to come at my place? May be I can help you out?" As soon as I finished offering her help, I saw her eyes getting wide and soon shedding some tears.

I was confused and scared at the same time thinking if I said something wrong when she suddenly hugged me tightly. I didn't react with anything but pat her back.

She must be going through a very difficult time. And that's the reason why she was going to give up on her life.

A little bit of comfort was needed right now and that's what I was doing when I suddenly felt a pat on my back.

Jimin was bit startled by the sudden touch on his back and immediately broke the hug turning back. when he was greeted by you.

"Who is she?" You asked him as soon as he made an eye contact with you. He could see clear anger and frustration reflecting in your eyes and held your arms softly to calm you down.

"Listen, it's nothing like that. This girl was going to commit suicide. And since I was hear, I thought of stopping her.

He explained himself as you looked at her not with that anger contoured on your face but with worriedness. You went upto her.

Caressing her arm you asked her if she was okay and she said yes. "Jimin I think you should take her with u and help her out" you suggested as Jimin smiled in response.

"That's what I told her. I knew that you will understand,but you will come with me" he said making you smile back in response.

"Sorry I can't I have Yuna with me I can't leave her alone."you said..

"I'll talk to her"he said and u nodded not wanted to argue back.

Yuna booked a cab for the three of you and said that she will be taking a walk to her home.

On reaching Jimin's house, you first offered the girl a glass of water and both of you and Jimin sat on either sides of her.

"So Alina. What has been bothering you so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇