XXIX.

Smut in this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The place is amazing, isn't it?" You asked with a big smile as you placed the wet towel at the border of the bed after drying your hair.

You and Jimin had left for the hotel from early morning and after spending a great time, it was already night.

You climbed onto the fluffy bed where your boyfriend was already lying with a huge smile. You snuggled into his warm embrace flipping your moist hair to the other side.

Your hand snailed around his tiny waist and your head was on his arm while his hand gently rubbed your back as he leant to his place a peck on your forehead.

You lifted up your head and pouted wanting to kiss him and he quickly gave him. Gently holding your cheek and pulling you closer, he kissed you with pure love.

Your grip became tighter and you could feel him smiling in between the kiss. You both broke the kiss panting slightly.

He never broke the eye contact with you and proceeded to speak, "Well it's been months and we haven't got much of private time to spend because of Elena. I hope we can enjoy this moment to our fullest. Who knows if we will be getting it back or not". An implish smile stretched at the corners of his lips as he could feel the pressure in him increase slowly.

He wanted to touch you badly but his eyes were too innocent for you to find any type of lust until he whisper groaned.

"Baby, my peter has been awaited. It wants to get hard once again. It wants to be trapped in your hands. It's losing control every second it's seeing you. Please handle it baby." He said while helding your wrist and pulling it southwards on his stomach whose destination was his cock.

You gave his clothed peter a slight squeeze smiling implishly. He hissed at the soft jerk and placed his entire back on the mattress giving you more access to make him feel good.

You rubbed the tip of his cock, teasing him. "Babe don't tease" he said with his eyes shut due to pleasure and tightly gripped your hand that further squeezed his cock.

Your hands made its way into his pant and you wrapped your fingers around his length jointing it.

"Ah" he left out a breathy moan as you motioned your fingers faster. You could feel his erection getting harder while he continued to take heavy breaths.

You threw one of your legs on his thighs and started moving back and forth rocking his muscles.

"Ah, damn" he left another soft moan turning you on by his deep voice that you were dying to hear since the last two months.

"Like it?" You said moving faster. "Babe I love it" he responded in pleasure.

"Your hands were made to be placed on my d*ck" he said making you proud of what you were doing to him.

He stretched out his hand reaching near your clothed entrance and palmed it. "And mine," he stated with a smirk and two of his fingers started messaging your small earthen pot that was kept in.

Gradually, his movements started getting faster and you could feel his precum on your palm. He was about to cum and you were desperately waiting to taste him with your hands when he suddenly told you to stop.

"What's wrong?" "I am not going to waste my time" he hurriedly climbed over you and pulled you up making you sit.

His knees now placed on the sides of your thighs while his round butts rested on his heels trapping your legs between the wide space.

He instantly took off your hoodie throwing it onto the cold marble floor and took a moment to admire you.

He connected his head to yours and you could see him loosening the tie of his PI's while he brushed his lips onto yours.

"You know I love to see you in this bra. Don't I ???"he whispered with his voice getting deeper that reflected lust everytime he spoke.

You were surprised by the fact that the man whom you were dominating a minute ago, is now making you wet with his words.

The heavy breaths which he took and the smirk that you proudly held on your face, had now flipped the sides.

He ran his fingers on the borders of your bra and reached to the hooks, soon opening it.

He took a moment to open his PJs and teared off the panty that covered your wet core under the thick material.

He hovered over your lying state. His eyes sharper than ever and his cold flesh hitting onto your bare thighs leaving traces of his precum which he got a minute ago..

His hungry mouth started chasing after your hard nipples in desperacy of holding them in between its teeth. Not forgetting your left breast he grabbed it with his right hand and hit your nipple with his finger side to side.

A sudden moan followed when he bit your nipple making it swollen. He sucked on it immediately giving you relief and released it with a high pitched sound.

Continuing to swell your left boob, his hand travelled down your waistline stopping at your clitoris messaging it again. Your sighs get deeper and your lips apart with your eyes shut due to immense pleasure.

Be it flirting, licking off your pussy or jerking your clit, no one could do it better than him for you.

Making your folds extra wet and both of your breasts swollen, you pushed himself in you without any warning.

That didn't hurt much cause he had already lubricated your entrance so well. You somehow left out a high pitched moan widening your legs.

"You are still so tight babe ah" he went deeper in you with every thrust helding onto the sides of your waist. You could feel him hitting onto your right spot over and over again soon making a knot in your stomach.

With every thrust, his motion got sloppier and your moans got heavier mixing up with his. You grabbed onto the sheets and arched your back int pleasure while he threw back his head and parted his lips.

"Faster Jimin ah, I'm- I'm close. Agh" you moaned out. "Me too babe. Just d-don't clench"

He moved faster in order to get both of you dripping off your juices. "Oh my god" you both pulled out releasing the trapped eagerness onto the seats while he still sat there.

He began placing open mouthed kisses travelling from your inner thighs to your stomach, your collarbones and a last peck on your lips, not forgetting to wipe out your entrance with his tongue.

He dropped himself beside you and pulled you to the other side so that your thighs won't hit the wetness that laid on the mattress. "Come, I'll help you clean up..