IV.

You admired his fluffy face that shone in the soft light of the sun. You couldn't help but slightly chuckle at his cute face.

"Will you stop looking at me?" He said out of the blue.

You flinched at his sudden words and he opened his eyes sitting straight. You slightly slided out his embrace facing him.

"Um, good morning" you wished him looking everywhere but not him.

"It's ok you can stare at me. I know I am handsome" with a smirk he walked out of the room.

"What the hell?" You questioned and started following him.

"Have this" he gave you an energy drink with some biscuits as you took it quietly.

You sat on the couch with him and had the meal. "Jimin. I think I shall leave" you said standing up as he did the same.

"Are you sure? It's ok you can stay here if you don't feel safe."he asked...

"No Jimin. I'll be fine" you cut him off slightly chuckling. He nodded and opened the door for you.

You stepped out of the door but before you could leave, you turned towards him. "Jimin can I ask you something?" You asked slightly narrowing your eyes as he nodded in response.

"What were you doing in that street? That's so late in the night?" You questioned earning a few seconds of silence from him.

"Well I uh, I was, I actually went for a sleepover in one of my friends house but that brat's bed wasn't comfortable enough. so I t-thought of returning to my home and, I saw you, saw you there with S-Shrek" he slightly shuttered

It was somehow difficult for you to believe that he was saying the truth but you decided to shrug it off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a short chapter but plz coperate..
Vote Plz

👇