XXV.

"Alina" Jimin whispered her name leaving a heavy breath.

"Alina what Jimin!?" You almost screamed in interrogation helding his arms.

"Alina, she, she is my sister. She is my sister Y/N. Y/N my own sister" he suddenly stood up wrapping you tightly in his arms.

You patted his back as the portrait of confusion still stayed on your face. You felt the sensation of a warm liquor on your shoulder and that's when you knew that he was crying.

His keen eyes now fluffy with redness beneath. You held him by his cheeks and wiped away the droplets of tear that ran out of his eyes.

Wanting to clear your confusion, you took away the letter from him and proceeded to read it.

In the letter:

Good evening miss. This is Mi-Jeong. A helpless woman looking for some help. I have a son of 4 and a daughter who has recently taken birth. My husband always wanted our second child to be a male too but look at my luck. It's a girl. He was frustrated and therefore kicked me and my daughter out of his house. My son is unaware of this incident because he is at his aunt's place. I can't help but leave my daughter at your footsteps due to lack of financial support. Hope you take good care of her.

-Ms Jeong

"I still remember my mom banging at my aunt's door vigorously. She hugged me and said that dad passed away and we had to live alone. Till this day. This till day, I didn't know that my father was the reason of my mom's sympathy" he sated as the flow of tear never stopped flowing through his eyes.

You patted his back trying your best to comfort him when you suddenly heard the door open.

You both looked towards the door surprisingly and found Alina standing at the entrance with a bag filled with grocery.

You saw Jimin getting out of his bed and walking towards Alina. She frowned in confusion looking at Jimin's crying state when Jimin suddenly hugged her tightly.

You smiled and sheded few tears but Alina didn't do anything except standing numb and surprised. Jimin broke the hug and placed both his palms on her pale cheeks. "My sister was infront of me and I never knew" he said and hugged her again. Alina let the bag of grocery lay on the floor and slightly rubbed his back signalling him to break the hug. "I am your sister?" She interrogated in amusement. "Sit here. I'll tell you everything"Jimin carefully pulled her and made her sit beside him on the sofa as you followed.

Starting from the letter that Jimin's mother wrote him about his dreams, to how he figured out to find his soulmate and later dream about you.

He explained everything to Alina. She didn't believe it until and unless Jimin showed her the letter that her mother wrote for him.

She was unsatisfied with the fact that she was never able to see her mom but at the same time, she was happy to meet his brother.

She hugged her long lost brother tightly after she knew the whole story and earned a warm smile from you.

"Where do you think dad can be?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇