XIII.

You both took a walk from his house to your café talking and chuckling all the way. He sat at a table placed near the window watching you with wonder.

You would steal short glances from him and everytime you did that, you would find him smiling at you which made you blush every single time.

As soon as you completed your work, you both left the place together.

You were in a good mood. Whenever the weather was pleasant, you felt really relieved. And so did he.

You started slightly hoping in excitement earning a chuckle from him. He came to you running and showed you his hand asking you for holding it.

And so you did blushing at an extreme level. Not caring what would people think, you both started hoping until you reached your house.

You could neither stop laughing nor could you stop panting heavily. He held both of your hands looking deeply into your eyes.

All of a sudden. It seemed as if time had stopped and you were lost in the moment. You could sense him coming a bit closer to you and it somehow felt right.

You wanted to do the same. You didn't know why. And that's the reason why you backed off. "Umm bye. I'll see you later" you said clearing your throat and went inside your house.

Jimin's pov:

Why was I doing that mistake again?

One month later:

Over this long period of time you and Jimin had become too close. He usually talked to you so that he can keep you happy and you talked to him so that he can forget his past.

And eventually that's what happened. You guys would even go out with Yuna for movies and amusement parks.

There were even times when Jimin would call you to the Seagull Lakes and share his memories and burdens with you.

Everything was back to normal in each other's life as you both expected to do so. You both had started living again, laughing again, trusting again and more specifically, loving again.

But this love was untold. Cause whenever you thought of telling about your feelings to Jimin, you always remembered his mother's letter.

And that's the same thing which he thought whenever he thought of confessing his love for you.

He thought you weren't his soulmate because he never dreamt about you in this month and you thought he didn't love you because you never heard him saying that he had a dream about and nor did you have any dream about him.

The conditions, the tragedy, and the feelings were same. It just needed a boat to a sail. Another incident to prove that you both were made for each other.

Jimin pov:

A clock reading 04:30pm, the board of Barbara Restaurant near our school and a Kio Seltos which hit a lady.

That's the only thing I could see. I literally saw a person getting killed in my dreams. Who can it be? Is that Y/N again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇