𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂12:34 𝒂𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
12:34 𝒂𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
___________________

A gasp was heard in the dark cell, as a small male laid on the bottom bunk alone as his lovers slept on the top one. He was trying to be quiet so as to not disturb the two sleeping males above him yet it was difficult to do so.

His right hand ran down his chest as he began to play with his perky brown nipple. He twisted and pulled on the sensitive bud while his left hand covered his mouth stopping himself from making unnecessary noises.

After a few minutes of playing with his nipples, he allowed both of his hands to feel around his fully naked body. Kentrell's lean muscular body was on top of the white sheets, he felt the cool air graze his skin giving him tiny trembles down his spine.

The smaller laid on his back with his legs spread wide open. His hand kept traveling downward until they reached his soft brown folds. He rubbed them up and down a few times before opening his folds with his index and middle finger.

He took his left hand away from his mouth bringing his hand down to his pussy that was already wet from his arousal. The smaller covered three fingers with his juices before moving to his entrance, gently pushing one of the finger in.

Kentrell chewed on his bottom lip as he took the finger out before pushing it back in, repeating the action. Light pants came out of his mouth as he felt his finger brush up against his walls.

The male then decided to add another finger inside imagining it was the blond's long fingers in him instead. Whispering how good the smaller was for him as he bit into his neck, leaving his marks on his chocolate skin.

The thought of Durk owning his body and using it in whatever way he pleased sent a small shiver down his spine. He enjoyed the imagery of it as he knew the blond wouldn't mind having the smaller's body to himself.

"Sir." Kentrell couldn't help but moan out as his fingers brushed against his g-spot. He could feel his warm essence that came out of him, dripping onto the sheets.

The smaller increased the speed of his fingers as more moans fell from his lips. He started to get lost in his thoughts bucking his hips up, visualizing himself meeting Von's each and every thrust.

The image of Von fucking deep inside his wet heat, as he scratched on the male's back, taking his cock as the sound of his ass meeting the taller's pelvis echoed in the cell.

His big hands gripping on his hips as he pushes his cock as deep as it can go. The smaller remembers the stretch, how full he felt, and the bulge he saw watching as it would disappear when the taller pulled out then reappear once he pushed back in.

He remembers how his fluids poured around both men's cocks making the slide more easier for them.

"F-Fuck daddy!" The younger moaned louder, Kentrell was fully out of reality as he succumbed to the pleasure he was giving himself.