𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂7:38 𝒑𝒎𝑨 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
7:38 𝒑𝒎
𝑨 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓....
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
___________________

Kentrell took the blunt from out of his mouth blowing the smoke out gently. He was currently outside by himself in the Rec Yard. He needed some time to think about himself and the decisions he was already making.

He sighed lowly as he felt the cold wind blow on his face making him shiver a bit. He looked around not seeing as many inmates outside since it was getting close to lockdown for tonight.

The basketball court was empty, only a few inmates were working out on the bench press, and no one was walking around in the area.

Kentrell felt a bit bitter today so he decided it would be best to get some fresh air and smoke a blunt. So that getting high would soothe him down a bit just so he could get some shut eye.

He closed his eyes for a bit as he continued to smoke the half finished blunt, relaxing more as he inhaled and exhaled it.

His feelings were all jumbled up, even after he told his friends who his crushes were . He assumed that telling them would make it easier for him but it didn't.

Kentrell wasn't telling the whole truth about him just being bitter. It was more to the story then he actually lead on. Some days ago he accidentally walked onto Von and Durk kissing each other.

They looked so in love with each other which is what he wanted to be apart of. He wanted to be there with them kissing and touching on them both. Those sweet little "I love yous." he heard, that he wished were directed at him so he could say it back to them.

Yet what he wanted was just a fantasy. Durk and Von didn't need him to interrupt their relationship. They were just fine on their own.

He wished they would have told him that they were in a relationship earlier so maybe he could have the chance to climb out of the hole that he was currently stuck in.

Kentrell fell deeper and deeper for the both of them and when he finally realized it was too late he couldn't find an exit to escape.

It was okay now, since he was trying to maintain distance from them, which only broke him way worse than physically hanging out with them.

It hurt him every morning to ask Durk to leave him alone. Every time the blond would try and figure out what was wrong with him, he pushed him away.

The guilt and sorrow would only add onto the pain and pressure he had on his back, when he looked at the man's face to see sadness written all over it.

With Von he would have arguments with the man. Harsh words being thrown around were said that neither of them could take back. Even though Kentrell may have spoken those words, his eyes were telling a different story. The story of wanting to be and feel loved.