𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝘼𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂10: 38 am𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗_____________________

𝘼𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
10: 38 am
𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

Von was laying down on the top of his bunk scheming and planning. After that fight that went down with 4KT it was his job to make the next move.

He wanted all them niggas dead after they "accidentally" killed his blood brother. It pissed him off when he found out which gang shot him, then only made him more furious when he had to do the police's job since they didn't care enough to find the killer.

It was no problem though because Von found him and killed his ass. He enjoyed every moment of it as he heard the gang sob for there lost member.

He finally got revenge but at what cost?

Yeah he avenged his brother but, he knew that after he killed the man another close friend would be targeted. Walking around with a red beam in the middle of their head until someone pulled the trigger.

Both sides wouldn't win shit and would only have a pile of dead bodies around them. The war between the two have been going on for years.

When could they both put it to rest? Even if Von was ready to let the issue go the leader of 4KT most likely wasn't ready to put the issue behind them.

Von sighed getting up and jumping off the top bunk, he went to the white table in front of him where an already rolled up blunt and lighter stayed.

He picked the blunt up before lighting it, taking in a inhale before blowing out the smoke making O's. The weed he smoked hit the spot every time he felt stressed.

He really needed to thank Lontrell for being his plug. Von sat down on the brown wooden chair as he smoked. The other thing that was on his mind was Kentrell.

Every since he saw the shorter male he had taken a liking to him. He didn't know why he thought about his ass so much.

One thing he did know was that he wasn't the only one that had taken interest in him. His boyfriend Durk had made it pretty clear he wanted something to do with the younger.

Yeah, Von and Durk were dating and have been keeping a strong relationship for 6 years. That of course didn't mean they couldn't have fun adding another person in only for sexual favors from time to time.

Yet for some reason Von didn't see Kentrell as someone who him and Durk could just sleep with. It just didn't feel right to him.

A small screeching was heard as his cell bars began to open. He glanced over to see Durk walking in with a small grin on his face. He looked behind Durk to see an officer was watching him smoke.

Which Von responded with flipping the woman off. Blowing out the smoke he inhaled. The officer closed the cell bars before walking off pretending as if she never saw anything.