𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚10:00 𝐚𝐦𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯_____________________

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
10:00 𝐚𝐦
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯
_____________________

"Then all you gotta do is stab the nigga like crazy." Jahseh says with a small smirk on his face.

Kentrell took very careful notes in his mind as he watched the smaller hold up a plastic shank then start to stab the air, pretending as if someone was in front of him.

After he went to sleep yesterday Jahseh never woke him up, saying that the police kept them in their cell since a fight went down between OTF and 4KT.

OTF and 4KT were main rivals with each other since the beginning when both gangs came to prison. They hated each other because one of the 4KT members accidentally killed an OTF member.

That is what started their whole rivalry, they've been beefing for 10 years straight. Kentrell sighed when Jahseh explained the whole situation.

Now he understood why Jahseh was so persistent on him not pissing off Von and Durk. Jahseh knew that if they really wanted to, they would kill Kentrell just based off his attitude alone. Kentrell disrespecting them would only added fuel to the fire.

Jahseh had told him that he had seen what they've done before, explaining he didn't want that same shit he saw to happen to Kentrell. Kentrell couldn't deny that he had grew a small soft spot for the shorter despite only knowing him for a day.

He was trying to keep him safe, out of harm's way, the best thing was that he was keeping it a hundred with him and Kentrell respected that.

"Yo you good Kentrell? You've been blanking out on me." Jahseh said as he lifted up his mattress slipping his shank underneath before dropping his mattress back down.

"Yeah, I'm good slime I was just thinking for a bit." Kentrell replies before looking at the shank him and Jahseh made together.

"Make sure to keep that away from 12's sight cause they'll come searching up in here." Jahseh says sitting down on the orange chair facing away from Kentrell, beginning to braid his hair.

"I ain't stupid Jahseh, do you think I'm stupid slime?" Kentrell replies crossing his arms over his chest, sitting down on the bottom bunk, staring directly at the back of Jahseh's head.

Jahseh stopped braiding his hair for a moment and there was nothing but silence....

"It depends on the situation." Jahseh finally answered before continuing to braid his hair.

Kentrell smacked his teeth, as he basically listened to Jahseh call him stupid. Which he knew damn well he wasn't. He just does and says stuff before he thinks.

"Whateva'!" Kentrell says annoyed rolling his eyes. He felt a sharp pain in his head, groaning softly to himself. It's been so long since he had smoked and he needed to badly, the stress this place gave him was unbearable.