𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂1:25 𝒑𝒎𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗_____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
1:25 𝒑𝒎
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

Footsteps echoed throughout the hall as the man continued to look out the window, gazing down at the Rec Yard.

Lontrell side eyed his opp that was outside walking around. An obvious displeasured look was plastered on his face as he watched the man search for something.

Fuck was he looking for?

"Yo Lontrell you find dem niggas?" Dominique asked, his voice breaking through the younger's train of thought as he glanced up at the older male before gesturing is head at the window.

"Only see Fredo's ass." Lontrell replied in a disappointing tone, it was B-block's turn to go to the yard yet, he hasn't seen Tyquian's ass once and that's who they wanted to kill more than Fredo.

Dominique walked over to his younger friend, slinging his arm over Lontrell's shoulder as he peeked outside to see Fredo walk behind the brick wall of the basketball court disappearing from his and Lontrell's view.

Lontrell's eyebrows furrowed as he pushed his cheek out with his tongue, letting out a sarcastic chuckle while doing so.

The younger removed his gaze from the window turning his attention to Dominique who's eyes were steady looking outside.

"Where big blrrrd?" Lontrell asked curiously, thinking Von would show up with Dominique so he could tell them what he wanted them to do.

"Talkin' ta da rest of the gang, most of us gon' be gone soon. He told me ta' get Smurk to come wit' us and he'll meet us outside." Dominique responded, finally looking over to Lontrell who hummed.

"Nigga we leavin' soon n' they want the drop on us." Lontrell said with a sigh, taking out a blunt along with a lighter. He then lit the blunt up before sticking it in his mouth and putting the lighter back in his left pocket.

"Dem niggas just weird dawg." Dominique spoke out, shaking his head which made Lontrell smile while letting out a laugh, as Dominique let out a chuckle of his own.

"Crazy shit is members say dat 12 was on dah ass in Ty's cell. Threatened them bitches with more time in prison." Lontrell said, hitting his blunt before blowing the smoke out of his mouth creating an O while doing so.

"How many years?" Dominique asked, taking the blunt from Lontrell's hand, making the younger male kiss his teeth, mugging Dominique who wasn't bothered about the glare Lontrell gave him.

"Life in prison, but knowin' big blrrrd he don't care 'bout dat." Lontrell says letting out a small sigh as he spoke, waiting for Dominique to give him his blunt back.